PDA

View Full Version : ‘Robot Creatures Follow me, Got footage’, says California Resident

Teh One Who Knocks
02-03-2015, 12:33 PM
By Cryptozoology News

HEMET, Calif. — A California resident claims to be repeatedly followed by “robot creatures” in the area of the San Jacinto Valley.

Maron, a man apologizing for having to use speech recognition software to tell his story, said that he has been having the encounters for 11 months.

“There are three crafts that follow me at night,” he documented on the MUFON website last week.

The man also says that he has found the “most strange artifacts” in a field next to his house.

“There is so much activity going on,” he said.

According to the man, these “alien” crafts are bringing some sort of metallic helpers with them.

“These are robot creatures that I had never seen before.”

And Maron claims to be in possession of “some good footage” allegedly showing these entities.

“I took my cell phone and copied from my Sony DVD camera onto phone,” he said. “I tried to send footage your way but it would say ‘file too large’.”

The five videos provided by the man purportedly show himself in the kitchen and holding a camera on playback mode. The series of footage appear to be the five video fragments of a larger file . They depict metallic, reflective shapes moving through what looks like an arid ground. In the background, the man whispers the an unintelligible phrase over and over.

http://i.imgur.com/RWlDofk.jpg
Maron shows footage of what he calls “robot creatures”
following him in a California field. Credit: Maron

These creatures, says the Californian, usually appear at night but have also been showing up during daytime.

“They have a sense of humor, however they get pissy easily,” he explained.

According to Maron, the short videos are just a preview of the other evidence he claims to have . He says he would like to have a “field investigator” sent to his property to take a closer look.

“I do not have family. This is mind blowing, it would be worth your time, I promise you this. I have an extra bedroom you could use and I’m not a chatty cathy.”

Maron also says that he will provide “food and coffee” for whoever wants to go investigate.

“I would stay out of your way. This is a big event, I need your expertise,” he said.

On September 16, 1954, the story of Marius Dewilde, a Frenchman railroad worker, soon became national news when he reported to the police that he had been attacked by a group of 3-foot tall metallic “creatures”.

In July 2014, David M. Jacobs, a retired Temple University professor claimed that aliens are already here living among humans, “impregnating women” and creating “hybrid babies”.

A book written by NASA last year suggested that aliens could have already visited Earth.

Also last year, an Australian woman said she had proof of aliens in our planet.

It is not yet clear whether Maron has received the professional help he says he needs.

Goofy
02-03-2015, 01:08 PM
I bet it's Bigfoot again :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-03-2015, 01:09 PM
It's aliens :nono:

Goofy
02-03-2015, 01:12 PM
Big alien foot :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Big alien foot :thumbsup:

:slap:

Goofy
02-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Alien foot big? :-k

FBD
02-03-2015, 01:42 PM
looks legit, free food & coffee

PorkChopSandwiches
02-03-2015, 04:36 PM
He's living in Hemet #tweaker

Hemet
A small city in the inland empire of southern california known for meth, evangelical christian extremists, racists, and gun toting hillbillies. A vast majority of young people there have absolutely no ambition to go any further than working at wal-mart. Said youth are also encouraged to pump out kids as soon as possible (this ties in to the town's typical religious views). It is far out of the way of any other bastion of civilization, and takes about 30 minutes out of town just to get to a freeway. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Hal-9000
02-03-2015, 04:52 PM
He's wrecked on meth and those are just garbageman :lol:

Noilly Pratt
02-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Or the garbage cans. They moved and spoke, dammit! :D

At least he's not a Chatty Cathy...

FBD
02-03-2015, 05:04 PM
:lol:

deebakes
02-04-2015, 03:42 AM