PDA

View Full Version : William Wallace lookalike sick and tired of female tourists checking if he's a 'real Scotsman'

Teh One Who Knocks
02-06-2015, 12:13 PM
By Alexander Lawrie - The Daily Record

http://i.imgur.com/EDvv7L7.jpg

A BRAVEHEART impersonator has launched a stinging attack on randy tourists – after revealing they put their hands up his kilt.

Adam Watters – who performs as William Wallace for tourists’ pictures on the capital’s Royal Mile – has blasted the female tourists who cheekily attempt to check if he is a ‘true Scotsman’.

Adam, from Prestonpans, East Lothian, said: “When a man looks at a woman any longer than a few seconds, he’s a perv. But when a woman drools at a man in a kilt, that’s OK?

"And when a man puts his hand on a woman [there is] hell to pay, but when a woman walks up in the street and grabs your kilt [there is] no respect for you, your costume or your cause.”

Adam’s outburst has been backed by fellow kilt wearers.

Marti Morrison said: “A woman lifted my kilt in a pub and grabbed my erse (sic) so her pals could chuckle.

"She exposed me to the pub and I went mad, but every woman there told me I was overreacting.”

Hal-9000
02-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Wallace was born around 1270...this guy is a lookalike? :-s

he brings up a good point....if that was a woman dressed as Joan of Arc for example and guys pawed at her costume, cops would be brought in and charges leveled

redred
02-06-2015, 10:09 PM
A skirts a skirt

deebakes
02-07-2015, 01:42 AM
get some balls and you won't be embarrassed by having your skirt lifted up :shrug:

RBP
02-07-2015, 04:06 AM
You guys miss the point on these.

deebakes
02-07-2015, 04:08 AM
i think that's all the guy has so it makes him nervous :shrug:

RBP
02-07-2015, 04:25 AM
We don't fight the female arguments, but we fight against men making the same argument. Makes my brain hurt.

deebakes
02-07-2015, 07:24 AM
:empathy:

Hal-9000
02-07-2015, 07:54 AM
An older woman approaches you. She's not attractive, has bad breath and a bad body...then she stands way too close and makes inappropriate sexual comments/jokes that shrivel your balls...then she touches you and that makes your balls retract further...and then she makes direct comments alluding to her happiness and your servitude to her hairy, skank cauldron of lust...

make a complaint if she doesn't go away?

deebakes
02-07-2015, 07:18 PM
yep :tup: