PDA

View Full Version : Man Releases Pictures of two ‘Possible Bigfoot Creatures’ in Michigan

Teh One Who Knocks
02-12-2015, 12:35 PM
By Cryptozoology News

PHILLIPS, Wis. — A Wisconsin man on Wednesday said he believes he has captured the images of two “possible Bigfoot creatures” somewhere in the woods of northern Michigan.

Phillips resident Don B. Young, a fishing guide and lure maker since 1989, said the pictures were taken by a trail camera during an “expedition to the deep forests” of the Great Lake State in July 2007.

“Most friends or fellow researchers call me DB,” he told Cryptozoology News. “I have been a researcher in the forest 60 to 80 hours per week.”

Young claims that one of the members of the expedition triggered the trail camera while “pitching his tent”.

The images, taken during daylight, show a wooded area with two camping tents and what appear to be two dark silhouettes in the background. The silhouettes share a similar outline and resemble the upper part of a hominid.

http://i.imgur.com/eHJUJph.jpg

The owner of the camera says no one noticed the anomalies until after they transferred the images from the SD card to the computer “later back at home”. However, he confessed, he and his colleagues were “uncomfortable” and felt as if they were “being watched” during their time at the camp.

Young, also a Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization (BFRO) member and ASPCA supporter who has reportedly helped remove harmful materials from streams, rivers and lakes throughout Wisconsin, believes the images could be showing two Bigfoot creatures quietly hiding from the members of his team.

“I have encountered strange things, and my trail cams have recorded eye shine,” said Young. “But these stills are very frightening and strange,” he said about the newly released photographs.

But some critics argue that the shapes on the pictures are nothing but a couple of tree stumps.

http://i.imgur.com/q2ysjjK.jpg

“It was not stumps,” he says. “A few members of the expedition returned to the very location a few days later, but found no stumps, figures or objects to explain the images.”

In August last year, a group of skaters captured on video what they believed to be a Sasquatch in Lake Tahoe, California. A week later, Cryptozoology News obtained images from two residents in the area, determining the alleged sighting was not a natural formation.

Numerous Bigfoot sighting reports came out of the state of Michigan last year.

In October a man, claimed to have videotaped one of the creatures walking on his property, located in the northern part of the state. The next month, BFRO investigator Jim Sherman released a series of photographs of an unidentified figure that some thought to be one of the mysterious primates.

Goofy
02-12-2015, 01:37 PM
:yawn:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-12-2015, 01:41 PM
:yawn:

:snapout:

Goofy
02-12-2015, 01:53 PM
:morning:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-12-2015, 01:54 PM
The evidence is everywhere...you ask for proof, and the photos are right there. [-(

FBD
02-12-2015, 04:46 PM
where's the pics with the stumps gone :lol:

Hal-9000
02-12-2015, 04:48 PM
yes run for the bloody hills or the tree stumps will get us :shock:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-12-2015, 05:13 PM
You all won't think it's funny when you encounter a Bigfoot and he rips your arms off and beats you to death with them [-(

Hal-9000
02-12-2015, 05:19 PM
You all won't think it's funny when you encounter a Bigfoot and he rips your arms off and beats you to death with them [-(

Hope someone has a good camera ready..

deebakes
02-13-2015, 01:04 AM
so many bigfoots :shock:

Griffin
02-13-2015, 01:15 AM
so many bigfoots :shock:

...so few toeholds.