PDA

View Full Version : US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11

PorkChopSandwiches
02-12-2015, 12:52 PM
Pravda: US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of the tragedy of 9/11

Россия обнародует доказательства причастности американского правительства к
(Editor’s note: Russian satellite evidence proving the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center using “special weapons” was reviewed by a VT editor while in Moscow. The article below was forwarded to us for publication in the US and translated from Russian. It is 3 days old, published on February 7, 2015.)
-
Moscow (Pravda): American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this is the “calm before the storm.” Putin is going to hit once, but he’s going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services in the September 11 attacks.

The list of evidence includes satellite images.

Published material can prove the US government complicity in the 9/11 attacks and the successful manipulation of public opinion. The attack was planned by the US government, but exercised using her proxy, so that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression by international terrorist organizations.

The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served US oil interests and the Middle East state corporations.

The evidence will be so convincing that it utterly debunks the official 9/11 cover story supported by the US government.

Russia proves that America is no stranger to using false flag terrorism against its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in a foreign country. In the case of “the September 11 attacks,” the evidence will be conclusive satellite imagery.

If successful, the consequences of Putin’s tactics would expose the US government’s secret terrorist policies. The government’s credibility will be undermined and should bring about mass protests in the cities leading to an uprising, according to American analysts..

And as the United States will look on the world political arena? The validity of America’s position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be totally undermined giving immediately advantage to rogue states and Islamic terrorists.

The actual development of the situation could be much worse, experts warn.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-12-2015, 04:37 PM
Sounds like the tinfoil hats will have their day :dance:

FBD
02-12-2015, 04:42 PM
:shrug: I already thought the evidence that exists was so convincing that it utterly debunks the official 9/11 convenience theory or "the troof" as some like to call it. I'd love to see some satellite imagery though.

Cmon putey, whatcha got that's going to tell us why cat 4 hurricane Erin took a 90º turn in the middle of the atlantic right when the attacks happened?

Hal-9000
02-12-2015, 04:44 PM
that's like a chick who says - I've got a seeeeecret...but I can't tell you.[-(

I hate that

Muddy
02-12-2015, 06:11 PM
Lets see it!

RBP
02-12-2015, 09:37 PM
no comment.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-12-2015, 09:41 PM
no comment.

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

Goofy
02-12-2015, 09:45 PM

That's a song lyric......... and i can't fucking think what it is :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-12-2015, 09:53 PM
Freewill

RBP
02-12-2015, 10:06 PM

Oh no, I decided and I made another choice. Not to share my response.

DemonGeminiX
02-12-2015, 10:15 PM
no comment.

But by commenting that you had no comment, you have indeed commented and wished to share the comment that you had no comment, which by nature was a commentary on the fact that the state of the comment which you wished to share was no comment at all.

RBP
02-12-2015, 10:31 PM
But by commenting that you had no comment, you have indeed commented and wished to share the comment that you had no comment, which by nature was a commentary on the fact that the state of the comment which you wished to share was no comment at all.

Exactly!

Goofy
02-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Freewill

Yeah, Rush! I had to google-cheat in the end :oops:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-12-2015, 11:36 PM
Exactly!

So your thoughts......

RBP
02-12-2015, 11:58 PM
So your thoughts......

Fine. :sigh:

I just find it ironic and disingenuous that Putin is the untrustworthy cad with nothing but dishonorable, self-serving intentions, but now he intimates that he has something that might support certain people's preconceived notions and he's the man?

Really?

Because Putin certainly has no axe to grind or wouldn't stand to enormously benefit from a discredited US government, right?

At what point does context render someone's "proof" irrelevant? We generally stop reading when stories come from sources we know are tainted/jaded/unreliable. "I stopped reading at [byline]" for example.

The only thing that the images will prove is that each of us was correct in what we believed before seeing the images. In other words, nothing.

deebakes
02-13-2015, 12:49 AM
putin is a giant pussy :shrug:

FBD
02-13-2015, 01:57 PM
Fine. :sigh:

I just find it ironic and disingenuous that Putin is the untrustworthy cad with nothing but dishonorable, self-serving intentions, but now he intimates that he has something that might support certain people's preconceived notions and he's the man?

Really?

Because Putin certainly has no axe to grind or wouldn't stand to enormously benefit from a discredited US government, right?

At what point does context render someone's "proof" irrelevant? We generally stop reading when stories come from sources we know are tainted/jaded/unreliable. "I stopped reading at [byline]" for example.

The only thing that the images will prove is that each of us was correct in what we believed before seeing the images. In other words, nothing.

So in other words, you're only going to believe it when the information gets declassified in 2187? :lol:

It'd be amusing to hear what sort of bar the untrustworthy cad is actually set against, and I have a funny suspicion its not going to be weighed in any way shape or form against the united states, who has had nothing but banker-mic-bigbusiness disohorable, self serving intentions that have basically fucked over most of the rest of the entire world this past 15, 25, 40, 100 years.

Yall miss who is the aggressor in this situation (US, NATO) who is the bunch of dupes whose resources are used to those aims (US & EU citizens) and who has kept a fantastically steady hand in the face of an opponent who most certainly is rushing headlong into yet another war (Putin.) The US and Israel wanted war in Syria, and Putin didnt let them have it, by cockblocking the US & Israel. They wanted war in Ukraine, again Putin didnt give it to them. They wanted war in Chechnya, and Putins forces only rolled in when shitloads of ethic russians in the area were being slaughtered. Lots about the Georgia "invasion" that was misreported over here also and once again its only when scads of russian speaking folks are getting killed.

Lots of people seem to be making a stink about Russia letting its soldiers go on leave with no question, and many of them are going to fight the ukranian nazis.

I dont see any of those same people making any stink about undercover CIA assassin operations, or hell, what about the fuggin Blackwater mercenaries? Oddly quiet on those things, but boy, those bastard russians! :lol:

Its almost like you guys forget what country you live in, and who your government has declared an enemy, and who owns the printing presses.

I think the USA is doing a damned fine job of discrediting itself and needs absolutely no help from Russia, but I also know that Russia is only going to take so much shit - if the BRICS alliance ever takes off well and actually becomes a financial force for the banksters to recon with...

haha yeah right, you all know damned well we will have war over this, because the banksters at the top of the sand pile wish to cement their position there, not share it in any way shape or form.

And as to "smoking gun satellite evidence"....I dunno RBP, at what point will you be convinced, what evidence would do it? Hypothetically in RBP land where 911 was only carried out by a rogue group of brown men....its going to have to be the USA declassifying it in 70 years, just like they did with Pearl Harbor, isnt it? Imagine how badly the US citizens would have absolutely FREAKED OUT if it was known that they let pearl harbor just happen...

and 70 years later it gets met with a collective "meh...."

that's the idea with 911. although I dont think the current crop of assholes in there will ever consider shining the light on that most tragic false flag event.

redred
02-13-2015, 02:03 PM
Have you thought about moving to Russia ? Your words seem to think you trust them more than where you live

FBD
02-13-2015, 02:12 PM
I would not move to Russia. I trust them a small bit more than I trust the US government. Which I dont trust at all, not one fuggin iota.

I dont know that I will wind up moving out of the USA...I've got a crew of friends that would be rather tough to move, so....we all may wind up more south of here but I have the feeling those pains in the rear will want to stay in the states. me, I'd shoot for like....new zealand or something, get me out of the way.

perrhaps
02-13-2015, 02:17 PM
So in other words, you're only going to believe it when the information gets declassified in 2187? :lol:

We'll all get together then, and I'll use my stash of gold bullion to buy the first round, okay?

FBD
02-13-2015, 04:10 PM
:lol: we'll all be dead by the time they declassify this one. it is perrhaps the most evil thing the US government has ever done, and they're not going to fess up to it without killing people and putting up a fight to make sure the truth is never written in the history books.

Muddy
02-13-2015, 04:27 PM
:lol: we'll all be dead by the time they declassify this one. it is perrhaps the most evil thing the US government has ever done, and they're not going to fess up to it without killing people and putting up a fight to make sure the truth is never written in the history books.

I'll agree with that.