PDA

View Full Version : KFC Releases a Spicy Version Of Their Monstrous Double Down

Teh One Who Knocks
02-13-2015, 12:11 PM
Isai Rocha - Foodbeast

http://i.imgur.com/M9LRtFo.jpg

KFC gets pretty intense with its double downs around the world. KFC Korea released a terrifying Double Down hamburger in 2014, and KFC Philippines released a crazy chicken patty-bunned hot dog a couple of weeks ago. Now KFC Korea is at it again, turning up the heat with a new Fire Double Maxx.

The ante keeps getting upped as this fiery Double Down will have its well-known chicken patty buns spiced up and filled with spicy chili sauce, a slice of tomato and cheese. Noticeably left out is the bacon from the classic Double Down. The breading is visibly orange/red to make it look even more frightening.

The Fire Double Maxx is part of KFC Korea's new spicy line of products, which includes a Fire Burger and Fire Chicken.

redred
02-13-2015, 01:08 PM
bet it's not that spicey

Teh One Who Knocks
02-13-2015, 01:10 PM
I'd like to try it :homer:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-13-2015, 04:48 PM
bet it's not that spicey

Spicy is a joke with these fast food chains

Teh One Who Knocks
02-13-2015, 04:49 PM

Popeye's just recently had (for a limited time) Ghost Pepper Wings and they were saying they were really spicy...I didn't get a chance to try them out :(

PorkChopSandwiches
02-13-2015, 05:06 PM
I saw the commercial, but really....ghost chili. Maybe one drop in the whole batch, no way they could sell the real deal to the masses

redred
02-13-2015, 05:32 PM

i agree , but i've noticed that my tastes have changed as well , started having more naga curries when out , few years ago wouldn't had gone near them :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-13-2015, 05:35 PM
As with everything, eating hot stuff is an acquired taste, if you eat enough of it, then what you used to think was hod just seems mild now. When I go out, I can usually, without problem, eat anything except the absolute hottest stuff being sold.

Then you have my boss who thinks ketchup is spicy :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-13-2015, 05:37 PM
As with everything, eating hot stuff is an acquired taste, if you eat enough of it, then what you used to think was hod just seems mild now. When I go out, I can usually, without problem, eat anything except the absolute hottest stuff being sold.

True, I make food and my kids are like WTF this is too spicy. I cant even taste/feel the heat, Im adding sriracha :lol:

redred
02-13-2015, 05:38 PM
Then you have my boss who thinks ketchup is spicy :lol:

thats my parents :lol:

FBD
02-13-2015, 06:06 PM
I'll never forget the time my boy was watching me dunk general tso's in wasabi mustard and he wanted to try it....he was like 5 , took a nice big dunk, then was fanning his face say why did I do that, how long is it going to take to go away? :lol: a looooot sooner than if it was a chili heat, my boy :lol:

Hal-9000
02-13-2015, 06:33 PM
Tim Hortons makes a good chicken sandwich. They have a spicy version which I'm sure consists of this orange Cheez Whiz looking goo they slap on the chicken, not cooked into the actual schmicken itself..

me and Pa tried one and neither of us could finish :lol: it was vile and it burned

deebakes
02-14-2015, 04:06 AM
:homer: