PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Man Claims Encounter with ‘Grey Alien’ Creature Inside Home

Teh One Who Knocks
02-16-2015, 12:38 PM
By Cryptozoology News

LAPEER, Mich. — A man claims he saw a small grey alien-like creature inside a house in southern Michigan.

The Lapeer County witness, who didn’t reveal his name, states that the encounter was the last in a series of UFO sightings that took place during the summer of 1994. He said his mother was driving he and one of his friends back home from a weekly bowling session at Oxford, Michigan, when he noticed some bright lights in an empty field on the left side of the road.

“I thought there was a football game or some event going on, not realizing where we were. The field was completely illuminated at least a hundred yards and as I observed this I noticed a large triangular object,” he wrote on the MUFON website on Tuesday.

The triangle-shaped object, the witness explained, was hovering 100 feet above the ground. He added that it had “three white lights” on each side of the triangle and a dome with a red laser-like placed around its center.

As he pointed out the oddity to the two other occupants in the vehicle, the man claims they appeared to be in some sort of a “trance”. That’s when he says he realized that the car had come to a complete stop.

“I started yelling ‘hey look over there what is that?’ I did not receive a response. My friend and He was almost as stiff as a board and my mother was glued straightforward, staring at the road in front of us,” he said.

After an unspecified period of time, the object allegedly flew away at “speeds beyond known technology”.

“My friend and my mother snapped out of whatever state they were in and started yelling ‘where? where?’ And I pointed to the horizon in the West sky where the object was now and they sort of shrugged it off and kind of laughed at me.”

According to the witness, the object made two additional appearances during the next two weeks.

But apparently the ordeal didn’t end there. A close encounter with a creature, believed to be one of the occupants of the triangular object, purportedly took place during a sleepover at his neighbor’s house.

“It was the last week I saw the object. In the middle of the night, I woke up to a sound. Everyone was sleeping in the basement that night and I was closest to the stairs,” he explained.

“I woke up to see a small 3-feet being creeping down the stairs.”

He described the entity as a small “grey alien” with large black eyes and long arms.

Reportedly, the being “peeked through the stair banisters” and stared at the young man, before disappearing.

The man reports that weeks later, he realized he wasn’t the only one who had witnessed the supposed UFO.

“I was watching TV and a show called Unsolved Mysteries was on and the next thing I knew they had a special on the triangle UFO and apparently there were tons of witnesses all throughout the United States, all around the same time that I was witnessing my encounter. I also read about the Belgian wave and realized that it was the same craft that I saw. Only, I had a very close encounter with it.”

To this day, he says, he is sure that what he saw was real, as he claims that he still vividly remembers the unusual experience.

Reported UFO activity remained at a high rate during the mid-to-late ’90s. In 1997, thousands of witnesses reported seeing a similar large triangle-shaped object in Phoenix, Arizona. Former Arizona governor Fife Symington initially mocked the incident at a press conference but later admitted that what he saw was “something that defied logic” and that it even “challenged” his reality.

18 years later, in early February 2015, three Phoenix men videotaped a similar occurrence.

In 2014, a nurse and a truck driver reported seeing an unidentified flying object as “large as a football field” in Alabama.

Also last year, multiple witnesses claimed to have seen a large UFO at a populated Australian beach.

Recent paranormal and UFO forum user behavior analysis suggests that last year’s NASA’s release of a controversial document has led a high number of UFO enthusiasts to believe that world government officials could be on the verge of open disclosure.

Lapeer, an Americanization of the French words “la pierre“, meaning “the stone“, sits next to the Flint River and currently holds a population of about 8,900.

Goofy
02-16-2015, 12:58 PM
:alien:

Sure it wasn't bigfoot? :-k