PDA

View Full Version : Woman Strangles Her Son Because Of His Big Ears

Teh One Who Knocks
02-17-2015, 11:57 AM
By Amanda Andrade - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/kHzH63d.jpg

Nuray Sacan, 37, is accused of strangling her son to death after cosmetic surgery failed to make his ears smaller and less prominent.

Mirror reported Sacan paid for her 10-year-old son to have plastic surgery at Gazi Hospital in Ankara, Turkey, but she was unhappy with the results. She later took her son to the women’s restroom and choked him to death with her own scarf.

Sacan fled from the hospital in her car, but she was arrested after a collision with another vehicle. She confessed to the murder while being transported to the hospital for medical treatment.

"Both his ears had become even bigger after the surgery,” Sacan told police. “He became very ugly. He would have felt even more ashamed in front of his friends. I did it to save him such embarrassment.”

Sacan’s son was frequently teased for the size of his ears. "I was trying to protect him from a lifetime of pain,” she said.

The boy’s surgeon, Dr. Metin Yilmaz, said “I am astonished she would think that. The operation was a simple one and it was a complete success. There were no post-operative issues and he was due to go home.”

Doctors were stunned by Sacan’s actions. "We can't understand it. The boy's mother did not seem to have any psychological problems and the operation went perfectly,” Gazi Hospital chief surgeon Dr. Kadri Altok said.

Goofy
02-17-2015, 12:59 PM
At least we know redred's safe :ok:

Noilly Pratt
02-17-2015, 03:33 PM
In a related story, a known royal is resorting to extreme measures for protection:

http://i58.tinypic.com/169l08j.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
02-17-2015, 04:03 PM

Dammit, thats why I came here :lol:

Pony
02-17-2015, 05:18 PM

I wonder if he would like to be adopted by her?

Hal-9000
02-17-2015, 06:12 PM
I initially thought of Red too.....but holy crap, that's a sad, sad story :(

Goofy
02-17-2015, 06:13 PM
Dammit, thats why I came here :lol:

:dance:

I wonder if he would like to be adopted by her?

Dunno if he would but i'm pretty sure she would :tup:

deebakes
02-21-2015, 09:08 PM

redred: "what?" :-k