PDA

View Full Version : Texas Driver Spits On Car, Shouts 'Black Power' As Mother And Daughter Sit Inside

Teh One Who Knocks
02-17-2015, 02:28 PM
By Sean Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/ULbpCFpm.jpg

A 23-year-old driver was caught on camera spitting on the front windshield of a car, shouting “black power” and flashing his middle fingers in a fit of road rage while a mother and her four-year-old daughter were inside.

Austin, Texas resident Rashaad Ben was filmed earlier this month getting out of his vehicle and approaching 39-year-old Julie Nowlin’s car. Nowlin was sitting in her car with her 4-year-old daughter when Ben suddenly spit on her front windshield, shouted “black power” and used several profanities. He then pointed his middle fingers at Nowlin and went back to his car. Nowlin captured the entire incident on her cell phone and later uploaded it to YouTube. The woman claimed that Ben had pulled over three different times on the same stretch of road and became angry because she had tried to take a picture of his license plate.

http://i.imgur.com/ceobbLU.jpg http://i.imgur.com/qgkklA3.jpg

Ben later apologized for what happened – saying that watching the video taught him a lesson.

“I came here to apologize to my family and Mrs. Nowlin and to the community for acting the way I did and for my obscene language and obscene behavior,” he said. The young man said the incident taught him to “not let your anger get the best of you because it could get you in trouble or it could have someone hurt. And to just let things go. It's not that serious.”

Ben was involved in a similar incident last month in which he spit in a woman’s face inside a store during an argument. He also has a long history of criminal behavior that includes 20 arrests for drunk driving, theft, resisting arrest, marijuana possession and other offenses.

“When I saw him apologizing and acting like you know that this was his first time and that it's not in his character, yes it is,” Charlotte Cross, the woman who was involved in the previous spitting incident with Ben, said. “He needs to be behind bars because it's going to turn into something worse and someone is going to end up getting hurt.”

Watch the incident below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG0je5A0UKQ

Loser
02-17-2015, 02:44 PM
#hatecrimescanonlybedonebywhitepeople.....:roll:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-17-2015, 02:49 PM
He said he was sorry :nono:

DemonGeminiX
02-17-2015, 04:48 PM
This was in Texas? Surprised the guy has that many strikes against him and he's still alive.

KevinD
02-17-2015, 05:47 PM
Meh it's in Austin. More like SoCal or DC there due to the colleges and politicians. "Keep Austin wierd"
Your have to have somewhere to keep all your libtard wackos, lol

Hal-9000
02-17-2015, 06:11 PM
Ben was involved in a similar incident last month in which he spit in a woman’s face..

Ben has a problem

Goofy
02-17-2015, 06:40 PM
I'd have ran the bastard over then shouted "horse-power" out the window :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-17-2015, 06:48 PM
#HateCrime
#Where'sSharptonWhenYouNeedHim

Hal-9000
02-17-2015, 06:51 PM
when I read these stories, I often try to imagine the scenario...

it's handy that the women pulled out her phone and caught the insanity...but how did she know and what led up to it? (other than him pulling over 3 times)

was her Whidey-sense tingling?

Goofy
02-17-2015, 06:59 PM

it's handy that the women pulled out her phone and caught the insanity...but how did she know and what led up to it? (other than him pulling over 3 times)

I'm guessing she was driving like a muppet and probably cut him up or something........ doesn't excuse his racist and threatening knobshitedness though!

Teh One Who Knocks
02-17-2015, 07:09 PM
How many times do I have to keep reminding you people? Only white people can be racist, it's a proven fact :nono:

Hal-9000
02-17-2015, 07:15 PM

:sad2: another gem falls into the abyss of loneliness and neglect

deebakes
02-21-2015, 09:07 PM
:empathy: