PDA

View Full Version : Eric Holder Blames Fox News For Concern About ‘Radical Islam’

Teh One Who Knocks
02-19-2015, 11:34 AM
The Daily Caller

http://i.imgur.com/AFI6qQv.jpg

Outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder mocked Fox News at the National Press Club Tuesday for talking so much about the Obama administration’s refusal to use the term “radical Islam.”

HOLDER: Whenever you’re getting criticized by both sides, it probably means you’re probably getting right. We spend more time, more time talking about what you call it, as opposed to what do you do about it, you know? I mean really. If Fox didn’t talk about this, they would have nothing else to talk about, it seems to me.

Radical Islam, Islamic extremism; I’m not sure an awful lot is gained by saying that. It doesn’t have any impact on our military posture; it doesn’t have any impact on what we call it, on the policies that we put in place. What we have to do is defined not by the terms that we use, but by the facts on the ground. So I don’t worry an awful lot about what the appropriate terminology ought to be.

I think that people need to actually think about that, and think about will we be having this conversation about words as opposed to what our actions ought to be? This is a difficult problem. This is going to be an ongoing issue. This is something that requires us to think as a nation how we are going to deal with the domestic issues that I was describing in my previous response, and how are we going to deal with the foreign policy consequences of some very, very serious problems that our allies face, and that we face, particularly in a particular part of the world. The terminology, it seems to me little to no impact on what ultimately we have to do.

perrhaps
02-19-2015, 04:12 PM
Do Christians get beheaded on Fox News shows?

FBD
02-19-2015, 04:24 PM
Well that's the irony now isnt it - truth and lies, from the lips of a man, who when he speaks, most dont understand...tangled in his mind....tangled, so he cant find....shadows....roaming, through the staircase, of the brain.....the redeemer speaks, but he is not, who he appears to be....

:lol: 1994 style

Its funny because their refusal to call this radical Islam is actually correct, because its not radical Islam. It is zionist banker terrorism masquerading as militant Islam, but the problem is, Muslims are going to notice if you do things like abandon all the tenets of Islam.

http://www.tehfalloutshelter.com/showthread.php?69005-%E2%80%98Islamic-State%E2%80%99-mystery-The-anti-history-of-a-historic-phenomenon

perrhaps
02-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Well that's the irony now isnt it - truth and lies, from the lips of a man, who when he speaks, most dont understand...tangled in his mind....tangled, so he cant find....shadows....roaming, through the staircase, of the brain.....the redeemer speaks, but he is not, who he appears to be....

:lol: 1994 style

Its funny because their refusal to call this radical Islam is actually correct, because its not radical Islam. It is zionist banker terrorism masquerading as militant Islam, but the problem is, Muslims are going to notice if you do things like abandon all the tenets of Islam.

http://www.tehfalloutshelter.com/showthread.php?69005-%E2%80%98Islamic-State%E2%80%99-mystery-The-anti-history-of-a-historic-phenomenon

I'm starting to think you should hire a private detective to find yourself.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-19-2015, 04:29 PM
Do Christians get beheaded on Fox News shows?

Maybe on the late night shows, I'm usually asleep by then tho

FBD
02-19-2015, 04:49 PM
I'm starting to think you should hire a private detective to find yourself.

why on earth are you there, when you're everywhere :razz:

sorry man when all standard logic fails to even remotely come close to adequately explaining things, then that book must be set back on the shelf and returned to when its relevant again, in another age, because that book aint applicable to this age any longer.

the only line of reasoning that adequately explains certain events is the one that has the most currency spent mocking it, with the most amount of people believing the brainwash-mocking as a direct function of that fiat spent.

Its tough finding out ones knowin has been filtered by their beliefs.

Instead of having beliefs filtered by their knowin.

DemonGeminiX
02-19-2015, 05:25 PM
Maybe on the late night shows, I'm usually asleep by then tho

Nah, it's pretty much the same ol' same ol' on the late shows.

Muddy
02-19-2015, 05:43 PM
How can he blame Fox news for anything when Liberal media under reports 80% of the stuff his admin is mixed up in?

FBD
02-19-2015, 05:52 PM
because if the reportage was 1984 homogeneous, it'd be too obvious :lol:

Loser
02-19-2015, 07:45 PM
This entire "extremism" thing bothers me, and it should you guys as well.

They know damn well that most terrorist attacks are by some faction or form of islam, but they want to include everyone as a possible suspect.

This thing just smells of more government watching its citizens.

Hal-9000
02-19-2015, 07:51 PM
and considering that after 95% of the terrorist attacks, we're told it was committed by this faction or that faction....the perpetrators themselves have no problem claiming responsibility and naming their religion

kinda like dudes that vandalize and always use a certain tag...they want people to know who did it

Teh One Who Knocks
02-20-2015, 11:26 AM
How can he blame Fox news for anything when Liberal media under reports 80% of the stuff his admin is mixed up in?

:shhh: You aren't supposed to question that part

FBD
02-20-2015, 06:33 PM
This entire "extremism" thing bothers me, and it should you guys as well.

They know damn well that most terrorist attacks are by some faction or form of islam, but they want to include everyone as a possible suspect.

This thing just smells of more government watching its citizens.
the issue is, the funding is largely western and half or more of the planning is also western.

they want to include everyone as a possible suspect so that when neocolonialism runs its course, it can be properly executed at home.

sad.