PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Ice Arrested, Charged with Burglary & Grand Theft

Teh One Who Knocks
02-19-2015, 02:59 PM
Just Jared

http://i.imgur.com/K5D2c9b.jpg

Rapper Vanilla Ice has been arrested and charged with burglary and grand theft after reportedly stealing items from an abandoned home in Florida, TMZ reports.

The 47-year-old former entertainer turned DIY fix it show host was renovating a house for his program The Vanilla Ice Project and reportedly went to a nearby abandoned home and took furniture, a pool heater, bicycles and other items.

The owner of the abandoned house reported the items stolen and the cops obtained a search warrant and recovered some of the merchandise.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-19-2015, 03:04 PM
I find this hard to believe. Wonder how it will pan out

redred
02-19-2015, 03:14 PM
I find this hard to believe. Wonder how it will pan out

Police on the scene, you know what I mean
They passed me up, confronted all the dope fiends

:dance:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-19-2015, 03:41 PM
:rofl:

:coat:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-19-2015, 07:18 PM
Just Jared

Vanilla Ice spoke to reporters after being released from jail on Wednesday (February 18) in regards to his burglary arrest.

“It’s a misunderstanding, it was blown out of proportion. It’s sad that good news doesn’t travel this fast,” the 47-year-old former rapper told reporters. “It’s just out of proportion and I wish you guys would focus on all the good things I’ve done.

“It’ll all get cleared up, you’ll see. There’s nothing fun about this. I wish everybody all the best, and maybe some of the good news will travel this fast in the future,” he added.

The Lantana Police Department issued a statement that Vanilla Ice (aka Robert Matthew Van Winkle) stole items from a one million dollar home in Florida in the midst of a foreclosure. He was held on a $6,000 bond from the Palm Beach County Jail.

Hal-9000
02-19-2015, 07:18 PM
renovating....

different meaning up here

deebakes
02-21-2015, 08:46 PM
:facepalm: