PDA

View Full Version : Busty model Sabrina undergoes EXORCISM then sets sights on LESBIAN film

Teh One Who Knocks
02-26-2015, 12:38 PM
By Gareth Roberts - The Mirror

http://i.imgur.com/dWwT0jul.jpg

This is the shocking moment busty singer Sabrina Sabrok goes through a disturbing-looking exorcism.

And now mega-boobed Sabrina, who describes herself on Twitter as "Rock metal singer, TV star, Playboy star, says she wants to make a lesbian film after the video went viral.

Sabrina, who lives in Mexico, said: "People are clearly interested in me, and what's important in my life, so I thought why not?"

The 38-year-old blonde said her life had been falling apart towards the end of last year when she checked in to a clinic to be treated for depression and panic attacks.

She says medication was not really helping and it was then she turned to a faith healer called Zulema.

The Argentine, who has appeared in the Mexican version of Celebrity Big Brother and has racked up 425,000 followers on Twitter, said Zulema told her she was "possessed".

It was then she hired a healer to help her carry out a dramatic exorcism in a local cemetery.

Now Sabrina says she wants to make a lesbian video with fellow singer and reality TV star Ninel Conde, 44.

Sabrina said: "I don’t to do this with just anybody, I want it to be with someone famous and Ninel Conde would be perfect."

But middle-aged mum-of-two Ninel said she had no intention of being in a lesbian video with the blonde and that she was just trying to "hog the headlines".

http://i.imgur.com/y1WU324l.jpg

deebakes
02-26-2015, 02:05 PM
:shock:

FBD
02-26-2015, 02:52 PM
why even have a floyd rose if you're not going to have the whammy bar on it :shrug:

Hal-9000
02-26-2015, 04:57 PM
with all of that canon fodder up there...and he comments on the guitar :doh:

:lol: freak

FBD
02-26-2015, 05:29 PM
her tits are fkn hideous :puke:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-26-2015, 05:30 PM
#HardPass

Hal-9000
02-26-2015, 05:36 PM