PDA

View Full Version : Driver Photographs ‘Creature’ inside UFO in Iowa

Teh One Who Knocks
02-26-2015, 01:39 PM
By Cryptozoology News

POCAHONTAS, Iowa — A man says he has photographed a creature inside an unidentified flying object on an Iowa road.

The photographer, who didn’t provide a name, says he was driving home after visiting his relatives in Iowa in late October of last year when he stopped his truck at about 4.30 p.m. CST to take pictures of what he called a “strange cloud formation”. What he claims to have seen next, however, was apparently different from an oddly-shaped cloud. He did not disclose the name of the road.

“I got out of the truck. Walked in front of the truck and noticed a fast moving light that changed directions rapidly,” he wrote on his Facebook account and on the MUFON website.

After snapping a few pictures, the man claims, he suddenly felt “dazed” as if he “had been drinking”. But it wasn’t alcohol, he said.

“It was as if I’d moved at a fast rate of speed, then suddenly stopping,” he explained.

When he went back inside his truck, he says he began looking at the pictures he had just taken when he noticed a cylindrical object levitating a few feet over the road in one of the images.

“I zoomed in to see what it was, it had a hatch door open and something with two eyes peering at me,” he said about the picture, also posted on his Facebook page.

http://i.imgur.com/Mmr1RLK.jpg
The object, which resembles a metal trash can, floats over an unknown Iowa road.
Credit: Facebook/MUFON

The photograph, which appears to be the screenshot of an image originally captured with an iPhone, shows the alleged hovering object. It resembles a metal trash can with a half-open lid on the top decorated with a yellow or golden stripe. Inside, there is what looks like a human-shaped head with an apparent pair of eyes. The object was, reportedly, about 20 feet from the photographer.

“It freaked me out,” he continued. “I know we are not the only living thing in the universe but when you are less than 29 feet from E.T. it gets real.”

It is not yet clear whether the pictures have been altered in any way.

The man did not explain why he didn’t notice the alleged object prior to taking the photograph, its behavior, length of the sighting before resuming driving and whether there were any sounds associated with it. No further physical description of the reported creature was provided by the eyewitness.

“I never shared this with anyone until now,” he said.

In 1961, married couple Betty and Barney Hill claimed they were abducted by entities they had first spotted inside an unidentified flying object while driving on a road in rural New Hampshire.

Last week, a Michigan man said he had seen a “grey alien” inside a friend’s home.

Pocahontas, located in Pocahontas County, is a city currently holding about 1700 residents.

http://i.imgur.com/EldjT4w.jpg
A large cloud casts a shadow over the photographer’s truck. The alleged metal object flies just a few feet from the eyewitness. Credit: Facebook/MUFON

deebakes
02-26-2015, 02:00 PM
holy fuck :shock:

:hills:

Hal-9000
02-26-2015, 05:57 PM
A large cloud casts a shadow over the ...= contrast 150%

Goofy
02-26-2015, 06:33 PM
Bigfoot! :shock:

Hal-9000
02-26-2015, 06:34 PM
WALL-E :shock:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-26-2015, 06:36 PM
It's irrefutable photographic proof :x

Hal-9000
02-26-2015, 06:48 PM
WALL-E looks down on his luck after spending all that money on drugs and loose toasters (with oversized bagel slots)

:| he's hitchhiking, how sad

Oofty Goofty
02-26-2015, 11:50 PM
Looks like an out of focus trash can with a trash bag in front of it.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-27-2015, 12:40 AM
I can see Jesus

Hal-9000
02-28-2015, 06:02 AM
looks like Oscar the Grouch after being backhanded, trashcan and all...by Telma, because he was runnin his nappy lil mouth :x

Loser
02-28-2015, 12:53 PM
Was going to say, who made an oscar the grouch drone? :lol: