PDA

View Full Version : Obama Dares GOP: Go Ahead, ‘Have a Vote on Whether What I’m Doing Is Legal…I Will Veto’

PorkChopSandwiches
02-26-2015, 08:45 PM
:facepalm:

Pres. Obama is daring Republicans to vote on whether or not his executive actions are legal.

Discussing opposition to his executive amnesty orders at an immigration town hall Wednesday, Obama said he would veto the vote because his actions are “the right thing to do”:

“So in the short term, if Mr. McConnell, the leader of the Senate, and the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, want to have a vote on whether what I’m doing is legal or not, they can have that vote. I will veto that vote, because I’m absolutely confident that what we’re doing is the right thing to do.”

Obama argued that he has merely “expanded my authorities” – not broken any laws:

“What we’ve done is we’ve expanded my authorities under executive action and prosecutorial discretion as far as we can legally under the existing statute, the existing law. And so now the question is, how can we get a law passed.”

Obama called the “political process” a “separate track”:

So we’re going to have to keep on with the political process on a separate track. But in the meantime, we’re going to do everything that we can to make sure that we implement executive actions as we’ve discussed.

In addition to these “shortcuts,” the immigration law must be changed, as well, Obama said:

“There are only so many shortcuts. Ultimately, we have to change the law. And people have to remain focused on that.

FBD
02-26-2015, 09:04 PM
As if anyone has any questions whether or not "constitutional scholar" simply means "expert at dismantling" any longer

how's about this, we all show up at 1600, ram a pitchfork up your ass, then head down to the halls of congress, ram a pitckfork up every single one of their asses, then do scotus the same favor, delete the entire government and every money link that makes it do the nonsensical things it does,

then declare all federal reserve debt odious and therefore automatically null and void, kick every big bank out of the USA and say fuck you dont ever return.

then we might actually have some fucking world peace

PorkChopSandwiches
02-26-2015, 09:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/26dWQDB.jpg

FBD
02-26-2015, 09:21 PM
stop the usury, visualize whirled banksters :thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-26-2015, 09:25 PM
stop the usury, visualize whirled banksters :thumbsup:

Usury, I pay 3% on my mortgage, 0% on my car and have a 0% credit card, doesnt seem like usury ;)

FBD
02-26-2015, 09:51 PM
:lol: I guess that'd be one thing if it were the entire story, but the only reason people are getting 0% rates is because of bankster fraud to begin with. 0% means please here's free money just buy buy buy and consume, we have product to sell and the fed isnt charging us any money to invent this money we're loaning to you in the first place....

I mean look at the reserve requirements....there are none any longer, just about....you pay them back ten bucks, they loan out a hundred, 90 created out of thin air.....of course they can afford to give you 0% so long as they're collecting a check from you every month