PDA

View Full Version : ‘Duck Dynasty’s' Phil Robertson blames hippies for STDs in speech

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2015, 11:43 AM
Deadline

http://i.imgur.com/Pdrm1Bh.jpg

Phil Robertson of A&E's "Duck Dynasty," who is also known for his controversial comments on gay sex, delivered a lengthy speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in which he faulted the hippies for those 110M people battling sexually transmitted diseases.

"Its the revenge of the hippies! Sex, drugs, and rock & roll have come back to haunt us!” exclaimed Robertson. He cribbed the figure from a 2008 CDC study.

"I don't want you, America, to get sick,” Robertson told the crowd, “I don't want you to come down with a debilitating disease. I don't want you to die early!"

Robertson was on hand to receive the2015 Andrew Breitbart Defender of the First Amendment Award. And he didn’t just take aim at the hippies, but also spoke about a melange of topics including the Nazis, communism, and Jesus Christ in his speech. He quoted George Washington and John Adams about the separation of church and state. Later, he connected the Nazis, Shintoists, communists and ISIS analyzing that each group cares only about murder and territorial conquest.

Robertson also criticized President Obama, saying, "Unless we get spiritual men in the White House to turn (the U.S.A.) around, were going to lose it."

He rounded up his speech calling for the abolition of the Environmental Protection Agency, the IRS, and the federal Department of Education with his final words to the crowd being God help us.

FBD
03-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Its a start, Phil, but until you follow the money, you're simply going to be led in circles over and over and no story will ever add up or make sense.