PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska man cited after deputies find pot inside container labeled 'Not Weed'

Teh One Who Knocks
03-03-2015, 11:53 AM
The Associated Press

LINCOLN, Neb. — A man in Lincoln, Nebraska, has been cited for possessing pot inside a container that had been slapped with a label reading: "Not Weed."

The Lincoln Journal Star reports that Lancaster County deputies stopped the man's vehicle around 9 p.m. Saturday. Officers found the plastic sour cream container during a search of his car, and the driver acknowledged that the pot belonged to him.

He was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving and cited for having less than an ounce of marijuana.

DemonGeminiX
03-03-2015, 12:02 PM
I'm curious to see an IQ test result on this guy.

Goofy
03-03-2015, 12:38 PM
LINCOLN, Neb. — A man in Lincoln, Nebraska, has been cited for possessing pot inside a container that had been slapped with a label reading: "Not Weed."

Brilliant :lol:

deebakes
03-03-2015, 01:50 PM
:dunce:

PorkChopSandwiches
03-03-2015, 04:06 PM
Thats how I hide it

redred
03-03-2015, 04:13 PM
would be the last place i'd look :lol:

Hal-9000
03-03-2015, 06:41 PM
I bought a little pipe and it had a sticker on it...."tobaco use only"

misspelled and everything :lol:

I always felt safer smoking weed out of that one...because you know, if the cops took it the sticker would exonerate me :thumbsup:

FBD
03-03-2015, 09:27 PM
The Associated Press

LINCOLN, Neb. — A man in Lincoln, Nebraska, has had his car searched and was arrested after officers were able to browbeat him into giving up his constitutional rights. Has been cited for possessing pot inside a container that had been slapped with a label reading: "Not Weed," ironically enough it was obtained under coercion, but that's good enough for our justus system.

The Lincoln Journal Star reports that Lancaster County deputies stopped the man's vehicle around 9 p.m. Saturday. Officers found the plastic sour cream container after working him over for a time, telling him that Constitutional rights actually didnt exist any longer, so he might as well just up and consent to a search of his car, and the driver acknowledged that the pot belonged to him after conceding that he did in fact have no rights at all.

He was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving and cited for having less than an ounce of marijuana.

ftfy

redred
03-03-2015, 09:33 PM
Were you there?