PDA

View Full Version : Woman Digs Up Father's 10-Year-Old Grave To Find 'Real Will'

Teh One Who Knocks
03-04-2015, 12:09 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/kYfBJAS.png

Melanie Nash will reportedly plead guilty to trying to dig up her father's grave in Colebrook, New Hampshire, in 2014.

Nash agreed to a plea deal at the Coos Superior Court on Monday.

Police say Nash got three other people to help her dig up her dad's grave in order to find his "real will" because she felt shortchanged by her late father Eddie Nash, who died in December 2004, noted The Caledonian Record.

Nash, who reportedly wrote a confession to police, will plead guilty to interfering with a cemetery or burial ground, conspiracy to interfere and criminal mischief, and abuse of a corpse.

According to police, Nash held a flashlight while two men exhumed the casket. She went through the casket and removed a bottle of vodka, some cigarettes and other items, say reports. A third person served as the driver.

Nash did not receive anything from her late dad, but believed her sister Susie Nash must have "hid the will," reports the Associated Press.

"My father did the estate planning in 1995 and the will was part of that estate planning," Susie told The Caledonian Record. "Any lawyer will know that. It says 'last will and testament.' All four of us saw a copy of that when he died, but she would not accept that. All she had to do when my father died was sit down, so it would be all four of us, but she wouldn't do it."

Pony
03-04-2015, 12:13 PM
She was just trying to salt and burn the bones.

deebakes
03-04-2015, 02:01 PM
:fbd:

:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
03-04-2015, 02:19 PM

FBD
03-05-2015, 03:33 PM

hey, sometimes people do BS stuff and have things changed...

my friend's mom and siblings all basically hate each other, with my buddy's uncle being the only good hearted respectable one of the bunch.

back when grums will was done, older brother's wife worked for a lawyer's office... so when grums did her will, somehow there was a "draft copy" that was the real thing that grum thought she signed, and come to find out, after this draft copy was done up well it needed to be done on letterhead or some bullshit, and a modified version was handed to grum to sign.

that was the will that got executed.

and if the good hearted uncle didnt have the piece of shit uncle by the balls on another matter, there was the possibility that his house might have had a forced sale to pay off the son of a bitch brother who had his wife slip something into the will that should not have been there, was never there, and inserted at a time grums was old enough that she wasnt reeeeaaally paying attention to the little details.

by the time we figured this out, grums had a stoke and was no longer competent to have the will changed.

fuckhead people with no scruples will screw other people if there's any chance they can get away with it. I can sympathize with this woman.