PDA

View Full Version : 'Cute mugshot girl' who took Twitter by storm last year poses for ANOTHER memorable booking photo after shoplifting arrest

Teh One Who Knocks
03-05-2015, 11:49 AM
By Snejana Farberov and Alexandra Klausner For Dailymail.com

http://i.imgur.com/0xt5KxG.png

An 18-year-old North Carolina woman who made headlines last year as the 'cute mugshot girl' after her arrest on drug charges has landed behind bars - and in front of a camera - once again.

Alysa Bathrick enjoyed her 15 minutes of fame in December after she tweeted about her inaugural arrest and included her mugshot, which then got shared thousands of times.

'Surrendered myself at 7 a.m., got released at 11:30 a.m. F**k what you heard. And my mugshot's cute,' she tweeted.

http://i.imgur.com/5QhLDu3.png

Just over two months after her first arrest, the 18-year-old was picked up by police in Raleigh on shoplifting charges, reported WFLA.

Her new booking photo, taken January 26, bears a strong resemblance to the now-famous mugshot, complete with her dramatic dark eyebrows and long highlighted hair parted on the right.

After Bathrick posted her 'cute' jail photo from November, thousands of users took to Twitter to find out for what she's been arrested and also commented on her criminally good looks.

'Xanax homie' she tweeted when asked what she was arrested for.

Bathrick mentioned on Twitter that she probably wouldn't have gotten caught if her 'ex -boyfriend hadn't told on her' but she won't have any trouble finding a new beau.

Enamored men made sure to tell her they'd be willing to take her ex-boyfriend's place.

'@_ahleesah you got arrested for stealing my heart. Cutest mugshot ever,' tweeted Seņor Taco @DannyT4022

'Not gonna lie @_ahleesah is a hottie. Never judge a book by its cover. We all have our stories,' tweeted Abe M. @Broham25.

http://i.imgur.com/HIXOYFf.png

'@_ahleesah you are too fine, lemme arrest you,' said Courson Eells @thecoursoneells.

Bathrick isn't the only person arrested to gain recognition for their good looking mugshots.

A tan, blue-eyed scorcher named Jeremy Meeks was arrested and charged June 18 with a felony charge of street terrorism, as well as for a misdemeanor charge of resisting/obstruction of justice.

Since being arrested, Meeks was offered a modelling contract and became the subject of internet memes of him modelling Calvin Klein suits.

Meeks also has a felony grand theft conviction from 2002.

Last month, a man named Sean Kory who bares a striking resemblance to Jeremy Meeks was arrested for assaulting a man with a Tennis racket on Halloween.

He was reportedly arrested over the weekend after yelling 'I hate Fox News' and attacking a person dressed as a Fox News reporter at a Halloween parade, reports RawStory.

Despite hating the news, his mugshot happened to show up in various media outlets along with his other good looking counterparts behaving badly.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-05-2015, 01:18 PM
She seems to be packing on the lbs, eat a salad girl

DemonGeminiX
03-05-2015, 01:21 PM
But make sure you pay for the salad first.

Hal-9000
03-05-2015, 07:04 PM
it's sad what's important to the new generation :|

deebakes
03-06-2015, 01:21 AM
:doggybanana: