PDA

View Full Version : Woman Gets Two Years In Prison For Squeezing Ex-Boyfriend’s Balls Until They Burst

Teh One Who Knocks
03-05-2015, 12:04 PM
by Leslie Simon - Crime Feed

http://i.imgur.com/l0RddLC.jpg

Breaking up is hard to do. Especially if you’re trying to break up with Christina Lorena Reber.

The Indiana woman was sentenced two years in prison for tearing off her ex-boyfriend’s balls as payback for breaking up with her.

The 46-year-old was charged with felony battery after she attacked the 60-year-old victim in March 2012.

According to a police report, Reber flew into a rage after the man broke up with her a few days earlier, which prompted her to break into his house and start punching him in the head. (The big head, not the little one…at least, not yet.)

From there, Reber then went for the family jewels, grabbing the man’s scrotum and “squeezing as hard as she could.”

After a scuffle, the victim was finally able to release himself from her clutches and fell to the floor in excruciating pain.

That’s when he noticed his scrotum had completely torn and loose from his body. The victim was forced to “pry his scrotum from Reber’s hand.”

The victim was treated at Muncie’s Ball Memorial Hospital, where he received stitches and later required reconstructive surgery. To this day, he still experiences pain from his injury.

During last summer’s trial, Reber said she was the one being attacked and only grabbed for the man’s genitals in self-defense.

Needless to say, judge Marianna Vorhees didn’t believe Reber’s account and, instead of giving her home detention, the judge imposed a four-year sentence—two years of incarceration, followed by two years in prison.

“You walked out the door and you left him there bleeding,” Vorhees told Reber.

Lesson learned: no man’s private parts are safe around a vengeful woman named “Lorena.”

DemonGeminiX
03-05-2015, 12:08 PM
The exact thought that went through my head after reading the title: OwwwwwWWWWwwwwwWWWWwwww..... fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK... GUILTY!!!!

redred
03-05-2015, 12:37 PM
what the fucking ouch :shock:

FBD
03-05-2015, 02:50 PM
damn, 2 years? I'd chop off her goddam hands

Hal-9000
03-05-2015, 04:50 PM
The victim was forced to “pry his scrotum from Reber’s hand.”

By the grace of Buddha's balls that's horrible :shock:

*crosses legs*

Hugh_Janus
03-05-2015, 08:42 PM
man, if she'd started squeezing my balls that hard, she'd have gotten laid the fuck out

PorkChopSandwiches
03-05-2015, 09:56 PM
damn, 2 years? I'd chop off her goddam hands

Yeah, that shit is lenient

deebakes
03-06-2015, 01:18 AM
fry this one :x

Griffin
03-06-2015, 01:52 AM
"Muncie’s Ball Memorial Hospital"

...they made that up :D

Hal-9000