PDA

View Full Version : Pastor Warns About Girl Scouts Turning Kids Into Lesbians

Teh One Who Knocks
03-05-2015, 12:17 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/pZzOQVu.png

Pastor Kevin Swanson criticized the Girl Scouts today on his "Generations Radio" show.

Pastor Swanson claimed the Girl Scouts were corrupting youngsters, and insisted that he would not back down on his efforts to warn the public based upon what Jesus said in the Bible, noted RightWingWatch.org.

Pastor Swanson also said that girls were leaving the organization and gave the main reason why (audio below):

People who care about their kids, they care about their little girls, I would say the majority of them, and I'm going to say probably 95 percent of parents who really care about their little girls do not want them being lesbians at 24 years of age.

Pastor Swanson went on to slam parents who send their children to public schools where they are supposedly being "indoctrinated" into a gay agenda.

"I would love to ask these parents, 'Is it your objective that your kids be well indoctrinated in lesbianism and homosexuality such that they will become the future lesbians of America at 24 years of age?'" Pastor Swanson said.

The Girl Scouts have been in the crosshairs of conservatives and Christians ever since a Colorado troop allowed a transgender scout in 2012, noted Mother Jones. The organization was also slammed by some conservatives who claimed it was linked to Planned Parenthood, reported The Christian Post, which the Girl Scouts have denied.

RightWingWatch.org reported in 2013 that Pastor Swanson begged his listeners not to buy Girl Scout cookies because the group supposedly promoted lesbianism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj0WUTgM9Wo

Hal-9000
03-05-2015, 04:51 PM
:haha:

I remember in the 80's and 90's there was the same concern about girls getting into women's pro tennis :lol:

deebakes
03-06-2015, 01:25 AM
:uwank:

Noilly Pratt
03-06-2015, 03:18 AM
:hand: When them wimmin get together, the lesbianism happens! :facepalm:

He's very specific about 24...so it's Happy Birthday, you were 23 yesterday and then *boing* the Lesbian switch is turned on? :giggle:

:-k So, what's his take on the Boy Scouts, then?

Noilly Pratt
03-06-2015, 03:20 AM
:haha:

I remember in the 80's and 90's there was the same concern about girls getting into women's pro tennis :lol:

I remember -- Billie Jean King and that short dumpy guy with glasses...and scandalous Martina Navratilova... :rolleyes:

Hal-9000
03-06-2015, 04:53 PM
I remember -- Billie Jean King and that short dumpy guy with glasses...and scandalous Martina Navratilova... :rolleyes:

They made it seem like a factory with those two as CEO's...

LESBO-INDUSTRIES

they also implied that the girls couldn't get ahead on the circuit...if they didn't capitulate to certain ideas and people :lol: