PDA

View Full Version : Woman arrested, sets hair and clothing on fire

Teh One Who Knocks
03-06-2015, 11:18 AM
By: Ryan Adams - WYMT-TV Channel 57

http://i.imgur.com/MCWicYZ.jpg

ROGERSVILLE, Tn - A Letcher County woman is facing a vandalism charge after allegedly setting her hair on fire at a Tennessee war memorial.

Police say 21-year-old Sabrina Leeann Brock, age 21 of Whitesburg, set her hair and jacket on fire with the flame from a war memorial outside the Hawkins County courthouse on Monday and climbed into a tree.

The Kingsport Times-News reports that while in the tree Brock was screaming she was "burning for Jesus", that she needed the prescription drug OxyContin and wanted to go home to Kentucky.

According to police, earlier in the day she entered a nearby masonic lodge, took pictures off the walls and stole a small medallion and an antique book.

"As I was coming down the hill she was stuffing her coat into the cup of the eternal flame, and it was flaming up real big," said Rogersville Police Officer Chris Price.

"She has long blond hair, and it singed part of her hair. Then she turned around and went about three quarters of the way up that big pine tree on the courthouse lawn. I don't think she was trying to get away from me. That was just her state of mind at the moment," Price added.

Police say Brock told them she was addicted to drugs and needed to go to the hospital and home to Letcher County, KY.

A local masonic lodge member told police Brock entered the lodge around noon, after asking for a lodge member by name. Police say she had met the lodge member in church on Sunday.

Brock had come to Rogersville where she had been living with her brother.

Police say the damage at the masonic lodge was minor. Officials from the lodge declined to prosecute her for theft after the stolen items were returned to the lodge by police.

Brock faces misdemeanor vandalism charges and is due in court on Wednesday.

Goofy
03-06-2015, 12:29 PM
Drugs are great :ok:

Hal-9000
03-06-2015, 04:37 PM
I've noticed similar things happening in the past couple of years.....person gets arrested and the arrest seems to be a catalyst to lose your fkn mind :lol:

No one seems to care that the cops are the last people you want to be acting weird in front of.

deebakes
03-07-2015, 03:51 AM
:hand: she's no 9.7 :nono:

FBD
03-07-2015, 06:38 PM
I've noticed similar things happening in the past couple of years.....person gets arrested and the arrest seems to be a catalyst to lose your fkn mind :lol:

No one seems to care that the cops are the last people you want to be acting weird in front of.

:lol: yup, acting weirdly must be kept amongst the fkn plebe class. you bother a higher class with that shit and you get beaten and arrested :tup: