PDA

View Full Version : Student Records Disturbing Lecture By Teacher Who Bragged About His 'Private Parts'

Teh One Who Knocks
03-06-2015, 11:49 AM
By Jonathan Constante - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/ZsqmwJx.png

A Dallas middle school teacher has been placed on administrative leave after a recording of him using profanity and referencing his penis size during a class lecture was brought to the principal, CBSDFW reports.

“If you don’t give a fuck, then I don’t give a fuck. If you don't’ give a fuck, then I don’t give a fuck,” the unnamed teacher at Dallas Independent School District’s Holmes Middle school reportedly told his students. “I’m gonna tell you the truth, you fucked up.”

A sixth grade student decided to record one of the outspoken teacher’s many lectures, and what she got was seven minutes of foul language and disturbing imagery. She played the recording for her mother on March 2, and she was not amused.

“I was really upset. I was really, really, really upset,” Diana, the student’s mother, told CBSDFW.

The concerned mother, who asked for her last name not to be used, said the foul language was not the worst part.

“The whole profanity, cussing … it was all disturbing but the most disturbing part was the end of the video … where he talks about his private parts,” Diana said.

In a quote that begs to be put into context, the teacher reportedly said:

Some people’s dick, they only go that far … My dick goes all the way to that fence. I’m gonna show you … I’m gonna show you what … I’m gonna show you what a dick is. I’m gonna dick your ass over.

Students were apparently heard laughing during the recording, but the humor was lost on Diana.

“I don’t know if they were laughing because they were nervous or uncomfortable, because some kids do that, but I didn’t think it was funny at all,” she said.

She took the recording to the principal on March 3, but was not happy with the reaction.

“She asked me to delete the video, not to have the video in my phone, not to do anything with it,” Diana explained, adding that she refused to delete the video.

CBSDFW spoke with another 12-year-old student, who said she’s heard the teacher curse before.

“He’ll say the 'B word,'” Takaila Moss said. “He he’ll say … sometimes nasty words … and the A word and the MF word.”

Diana said she’s heard enough from the teacher.

“I want him out and not to be at any school,” she said.

DISD released the following statement on the matter:

"It has come to our attention that one of our teachers may have spoken to students using inappropriate language, tone and behavior during a class recently. That staff member has been placed on administrative leave."

Hal-9000
03-06-2015, 04:50 PM
I'm gonna show you...

dude..:lol:

deebakes
03-07-2015, 03:49 AM
dick your ass over :lol: