PDA

View Full Version : California mom stabs husband in neck after finding nude phone photos of other woman

Teh One Who Knocks
03-11-2015, 11:30 AM
BY Lee Moran - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

http://i.imgur.com/fBZSDQcm.jpg

A California mother of two savagely stabbed her husband in the neck after finding naked pictures of another woman on his phone, police said.

Jasmine Teltow was scrolling through her spouse's cellphone at their Dos Palos home Saturday night when she stumbled across the X-rated snaps, reports KFSN.

The 21-year-old allegedly argued with her 34-year-old spouse.

She then allegedly grabbed a kitchen knife and drove it into his neck at least once.

The husband, who has not been named, was rushed to a Modesto hospital with nonlife-threatening injuries. He has since been released.

Teltow was arrested and charged with attempted murder, reports The Sacramento Bee.

She remains in custody at John Latorraca Correctional Facility on $500,000 bond, and could also face additional domestic violence charges.

The couple's children, believed to be ages 1 and 4, are now in the custody of social services.

FBD
03-11-2015, 12:02 PM
gotta defend yoself! I had a bitch try this on me once but it was for....hell if I even remember but it wasnt naked pics of other women... de-fend ffs! I wouldnt be here if I hadnt! One of like two occasions I had to punch that bitch...but really that was just a reflex and it happened before I could even think. dont worry, it was a gut punch, she didnt breathe for 5 minutes, I left. fuck that shit. tol yall baby momma was crazy!

deebakes
03-12-2015, 12:10 AM
deport this one :x