PDA

View Full Version : Watch this open-carry activist taunt cops outside a school: ‘I’m talking to you, tough guy’

Teh One Who Knocks
03-11-2015, 11:53 AM
Travis Gettys - The Raw Story

http://i.imgur.com/LZhxc9r.png

A gun owner triggered a brief lockdown last week while demonstrating his open carry rights outside a Michigan high school.

Police spotted the man, who they recognized from previous encounters, walking about 11:30 a.m. Wednesday near Lamphere High School in Madison Heights.

Officers called administrators when the man approached school property, and they locked down the school for nearly an hour.

Police said they received “about a million calls” about the man, who lives near the school and was carrying a rifle and holstered pistol.

“We had a citizen exercise his right to open carry, and he chose to exercise that right near the high school,” said Officer Carey Spangler.

“We’ve dealt with this individual in the past,” Spangler added. “We know of him to exercise his right to open carry.”

Police did not identify the man, who was not arrested, charged, or injured in the encounter – which he recorded on video and posted online.

“While out on an open carry walk, I was followed by the Madison Heights police department,” said the man, who calls himself Nunya Beeswax online. “They followed me from a distance, which was troubling, because they could clearly see that no laws were being broken. After initially declining to speak with the police, I decided to approach them and ask why they were essentially stalking a law abiding citizen. I did not appreciate the fact that one of these trigger happy morons placed his hand on his pistol when he approached me.”

The man approaches officers and asks why they’re following him, and he tells police he won’t answer any of their questions.

He asks one of the officers to remove his hand from his holstered weapon and demands to know whether the officer will shoot him.

“I’m talking now,” the man says, interrupting one of the officers. “That shiny little badge he has on his chest doesn’t give him any more rights than I have. Actually, you all work for me and the taxpayers, right?”

“You come over here with your hand on your gun, that’s reason for me to think that you feel ill will towards me,” the man continues. “If I were to do the same thing, you’d probably pull your gun out and point it at me, am I right? I’m talking to you, tough guy.”

The man continues taunting the police as other officers arrive and get out of their cruisers, asking if they saved anyone recently or just wrote tickets.

An officer tells him he is on school property, and that administrators want him to leave, but the man asks whether or not the school is funded by taxpayers.

The man continues arguing with police, who finally leave as the gun owner walks away from the school muttering complaints.

Guns may be openly carried on school property by those with a valid concealed carry permit, although police did not appear to ask the man for one.

However, his previous writings suggest he may not have a concealed carry permit.

“Bottom line: I don’t give a shit what any of you liberal pussies has to say about my decision openly bear arms,” the man said in a Google Plus post from November 2013. “I will continue to do so, not because I have a license, but because I am a free man. So chime in all you want about how I was looking for trouble, or trying to bait the cops, and I will continue to exercise my rights … All of them. Also, if the police approach you, and you don’t turn your camera on, you are a f*cking idiot.”

Watch video from the encounter posted online by Nunya Beeswax:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-WYzU6jYk

Pony
03-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Jackass.

FBD
03-11-2015, 12:09 PM
“While out on an open carry walk, I was followed by the Madison Heights police department,” said the man, who calls himself Nunya Beeswax online. “They followed me from a distance, which was troubling, because they could clearly see that no laws were being broken. After initially declining to speak with the police, I decided to approach them and ask why they were essentially stalking a law abiding citizen. I did not appreciate the fact that one of these trigger happy morons placed his hand on his pistol when he approached me.”

The man approaches officers and asks why they’re following him, and he tells police he won’t answer any of their questions.

He asks one of the officers to remove his hand from his holstered weapon and demands to know whether the officer will shoot him.

“I’m talking now,” the man says, interrupting one of the officers. “That shiny little badge he has on his chest doesn’t give him any more rights than I have. Actually, you all work for me and the taxpayers, right?”

“You come over here with your hand on your gun, that’s reason for me to think that you feel ill will towards me,” the man continues. “If I were to do the same thing, you’d probably pull your gun out and point it at me, am I right? I’m talking to you, tough guy.”

no sir, you know goddam well that if you were to do the same thing, they'd scream HE'S HEADED STRAIGHT FOR US! and empty every single clip they had on them

Goofy
03-11-2015, 01:16 PM
no sir, you know goddam well that if you were to do the same thing, they'd scream HE'S HEADED STRAIGHT FOR US! and empty every single clip they had on them

Quite right too, shoot the fucking retard and be done with it. Act like a prick, prepare to be treated like a prick.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-11-2015, 01:20 PM
It's idiotic and self-aggrandizing morons like this that give gun owners in this country a bad name and reputation. I assure you, these wankers are the exception, not the rule.

Goofy
03-11-2015, 01:26 PM
It's idiotic and self-aggrandizing morons like this that give gun owners in this country a bad name and reputation. I assure you, these wankers are the exception, not the rule.

:thumbsup: Always the same though, the minority spoil it for the majority because they fail to engage their brain. This guy was obviously looking for an altercation, why else would he have done it? Fuckin' retard :roll:

FBD
03-11-2015, 01:36 PM
Why else?

:facepalm:

Jesus....

What he was doing was lawful.

It is the fucking cops that have gone well beyond what any of us thought of as cops when we were young. When we were young, never did we imagine cops in riot gear, cops tear gassing peaceful protestors, cops shooting unarmed homeless men for a muscle spasm, cops arresting and harassing someone every time they see him until the person says enough I am not having you guys do this any more to me - then they surround and kill him without ever saying he's under arrest or being detained, then "sprinkle some crack on him" and say it was all about his illegal actions of selling loose cigarettes...

I could go on all. fucking. day. :thumbsup:

better to fixate on the ways the government tramples on your rights as opposed to the flamboyant way some guy tries to show "officers of the law" that he's not doing anything wrong.

Goofy
03-11-2015, 01:43 PM
I could go on all. fucking. day. :thumbsup:

We've noticed :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-11-2015, 01:44 PM
better to fixate on the ways the government tramples on your rights.

Explain to me what 'rights' the cops were trampling in this situation? They responded to multiple 911 calls about a man with a gun near a school. Then when they realized that it was this nutjob that they have encountered before pulling the same kind of stunts, they just monitored him from afar, HE (the jackass) is the one that confronted the cops, not the other way around.

Goofy
03-11-2015, 01:46 PM

Explain to me what 'rights' the cops were trampling in this situation? They responded to multiple 911 calls about a man with a gun near a school. Then when they realized that it was this nutjob that they have encountered before pulling the same kind of stunts, they just monitored him from afar, HE (the jackass) is the one that confronted the cops, not the other way around.

Don't let the facts get in the way of an FBD rant :nono:

Noilly Pratt
03-11-2015, 02:47 PM
I think it's the principle of "just because you can, doesn't mean you should".

Forget the guns for a moment. Another situation -- I'm walking down the street, I'm 6'2" and a big guy. It's a dark night on a lonely sidewalk. A short, perhaps frail woman walks toward me on the same sidewalk. I can maintain my speed and walk on, but out of consideration, I cross the street. Why? Because I know that she may perceive that I could be a threat.

Am I doing any wrong? No. Do I have to? No, but I'm letting her know that I have no intent on doing any harm.

Did the man do anything wrong? Legally, no, but it's an asshat move that any person would know would cause concern. Life is full of aggravation, aggression and generally stuff to piss you off. No need to incite anything when it's not necessary.

FBD
03-11-2015, 03:17 PM

:lol: so I guess its no problem for a cop to just SEEM like he's going to take out his gun and start shooting, knowing full well he will face zero consequences if he does

like I said, if the cops felt that way for a single quantum of time, the weapons are out and they're firing. but, no problem, they're cops and can just do those sort of things, right?

MrsM
03-11-2015, 03:29 PM
:lol: so I guess its no problem for a cop to just SEEM like he's going to take out his gun and start shooting, knowing full well he will face zero consequences if he does

like I said, if the cops felt that way for a single quantum of time, the weapons are out and they're firing. but, no problem, they're cops and can just do those sort of things, right?

it's the difference between someone making a choice of being an ass and someone that is trying to do his job. And before you turn it around the guy doing his job is the cop and nut job is the ass.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-11-2015, 03:37 PM

Are you being obtuse on purpose? :-s The asshat himelf is the one who stated that the cop didn't put his hand on his weapon UNTIL the asshat approached the cops. So are you saying that the police shouldn't be ready for the situation when a visibly armed man, with a rifle and a handgun no less, approach them? Or have you not noticed the recent spate of cop ambushes and shooting that have been happening?

The cops did nothing wrong and followed procedure in this situation, it was this wanker that was out there with his video camera trying to provoke the cops.

FBD
03-11-2015, 03:50 PM
oh, you mean he approached them before they were following him? :lol: nice try though.

fact of the matter is, this is a necessary and logical push back to government and police abuse of their positions.

Pony
03-11-2015, 04:20 PM
oh, you mean he approached them before they were following him? :lol: nice try though.

fact of the matter is, this is a necessary and logical push back to government and police abuse of their positions.

Take your gun to a school and start ranting on, show them how right you are.

FBD
03-11-2015, 04:36 PM
truth is treason in an empire of lies

Hal-9000
03-11-2015, 05:05 PM

good description :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
03-11-2015, 05:12 PM

Guy walking down the street openly holding a weapon (doesn't have to be near a school) is exercising his rights. The cops have the right to question anyone if they feel a felony may be committed. That's the reason the job exists.

How would you feel if a guy walked down a street carrying a weapon and killed three people because the cops ignored him and felt he was no threat?

That shiny little badge he has on his chest doesn’t give him any more rights than I have..

Actually, it does. That's why police forces exist. Because they found out that Average Joe Public doesn't always get along well or resolve disputes using care & love.

FBD
03-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Hal, if you need to introduce hypothetical situations that basically dont ever happen in an attempt to prove correctness....you're having a case of teh failz.

What was the officer's reason for putting his hand on his weapon?

Law enforcement effectiveness depends upon community respect and confidence.

If LEOs often do things that undermine the community's respect and confidence, that necessarily makes them less effective at their job and more prone to confrontation.

Conduct which detracts from this respect and confidence is detrimental to the public interest and should be prohibited. The policy of this Department is to investigate circumstances suggesting an officer has engaged in unbecoming conduct, and impose disciplinary action when appropriate

only problem is, the "thin blue line" prevents most of this disciplinary action from ever taking place, instead, excusing the unbecoming conduct.

Scope

This policy applies to all officers of this agency engaged in official duties, whether within or outside of the territorial jurisdiction of this agency. Unless otherwise noted, this policy also applies to off duty conduct as well. Conduct not mentioned under a specific rule, but which violates a general principle is prohibited. This policy is organized into eight principles governing conduct unbecoming an officer. The rationale explaining the principle and a set of rules follow each principle.

Police officers conduct their duties pursuant to a grant of limited authority from the community. Therefore, officers must understand the laws defining the scope of their enforcement powers. Police officers may only act in accordance with the powers granted to them.

Rules

1.1 Police officers shall not knowingly exceed their authority in the enforcement of the law.

1.2 Police officers shall not knowingly disobey the law or rules of criminal procedure in such areas as interrogation, arrest, detention, searches, seizures, use of informants and preservation of evidence.

1.3 Police officers shall not knowingly restrict the freedom of individuals, whether by arrest of detention, in violation of the Constitutions and laws of the United States and the State of Florida.

1.4 Police officers, whether on or off duty, shall not knowingly commit any criminal offense under any laws of the United States or any state of local jurisdiction in which the officer is present, except where permitted in the performance of duty under proper authority.
-----------------------------

2.4 Police officers shall take no action knowing it will violate the constitutional rights of any person.

Principle Five

Police officers shall treat all members of the public courteously and with respect. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

5.1 Police officers shall exercise reasonable courtesy in their dealings with the public, fellow officers, superiors and subordinates.

5.2 No police officer shall ridicule, mock, deride, taunt, belittle, willfully embarrass, humiliate, or shame any person to do anything reasonably calculated to incite a person to violence.

:-k incite a person to violence, right

International Association of Chiefs of Police Law Enforcement Code of Ethics
AS A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, my fundamental duty is to serve mankind; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation, and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the Constitutional rights of all men to liberty, equality and justice.

I WILL keep my private life unsullied as an example to all; maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn, or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others. Honest in thought and deed in both my personal and official life, I will be exemplary in obeying the laws of the land and the regulations of my department. Whatever I see or hear of a confidential nature or that is confided to me in my official capacity will be kept ever secret unless revelation is necessary in the performance of my duty.

I WILL never act officiously or permit personal feelings, prejudices, animosities or friendships to influence my decisions. With no compromise for crime and with relentless prosecution of criminals, I will enforce the law courteously and appropriately without fear or favor, malice or ill will, never employing unnecessary force or violence and never accepting gratuities.

I RECOGNIZE the badge of my office as a symbol of public faith, and I accept it as a public trust to be held so long as I am true to the ethics of the police service. I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives and ideals, dedicating myself before God to my chosen profession...law enforcement.

I find these statements rather laughable in light of how some police act.

Hal-9000
03-11-2015, 05:43 PM
need to introduce hypothetical situations that basically dont ever happen

pardon me?

Your argument is based on the premise that the cops don't have right to speak to or detain a man with a gun. In your scenario, everyone could walk around in public and the police would question no one.

Is it any wonder your schools and fast food places and malls and theaters get all shot up for no reason with innocents dying? It's that mentality - "My privacy rights are more important than a police officer trying to do his job" that gets people fkcn killed.

The day that you learn that gun ownership is a privilege and not a right, and accept that with power comes responsibility and part of that responsibility could be having your documents and intent checked, things may change. If everything is above board with you owning a gun, you should have no fear when a cop comes to check your permits and weapons. It's his job to try to ensure that the 1% of wingnuts that own a gun don't hurt others. You're not even allowing him to try and find the fuckstick that may perpetrate a crime. It's all after the fact forensics in that sort of world, no murders can ever be prevented.

redred
03-11-2015, 05:45 PM
hal , i'd give up it's not worth wasting the skin of your fingers typing

Hal-9000
03-11-2015, 05:47 PM
I quit smoking today, I need to froth :x

FBD
03-11-2015, 06:03 PM
pardon me?

Your argument is based on the premise that the cops don't have right to speak to or detain a man with a gun. In your scenario, everyone could walk around in public and the police would question no one.

Is it any wonder your schools and fast food places and malls and theaters get all shot up for no reason with innocents dying? It's that mentality - "My privacy rights are more important than a police officer trying to do his job" that gets people fkcn killed.

The day that you learn that gun ownership is a privilege and not a right, and accept that with power comes responsibility and part of that responsibility could be having your documents and intent checked, things may change. If everything is above board with you owning a gun, you should have no fear when a cop comes to check your permits and weapons. It's his job to try to ensure that the 1% of wingnuts that own a gun don't hurt others. You're not even allowing him to try and find the fuckstick that may perpetrate a crime. It's all after the fact forensics in that sort of world, no murders can ever be prevented.

:lol: how'd you get that out of my words? they have a right to speak with him. are they proper for being menacing and having their hands on their weapons as they do so, ESPECIALLY given that fact that they've encountered this man before and know the guy just like to flaunt his rights? they are not at all, not in the least.

and do you know the definition of detain? they've gotta charge him with something if they are going to detain him. if he's not doing anything they can charge him with, they may NOT detain him!!!! if it is a place where a permit is required for open carry, they are within their rights to obtain that information from him - but to do it in a menacing way undermines that very community respect and confidence that their entire job effectiveness is so dependent upon!

sometimes you guy surprise me with the shit you infer from my words.

"when a cop comes to check your permits and weapons" - unless I'm out in public and give the cop a reason to check the status of my permit, there should be no context for this to even happen. seriously, if a cop knocked on my door and asked to check my permits, I'd tell him there's no context for this interaction, now please get off my property. if they presented legal context to ask me that question, of course I would comply. but if the request is not legal, I'm not complying with an illegal request. a cop cannot just up and ask you for your papers of whatever sort.

It is not his "job" to accost "wingnuts" or even "protect citizens from bodily harm" (yeah I dunno, scotus said that one that bunch of fucks)....so where you get that shit is beyond me!

the days that you all learn gun ownership is a RIGHT that is explicitly granted in the constitution (albeit one that can be taken away for those who break other laws, amendments or are not of sufficient mental stability) then that's the day you understand that the populace is more powerful than the government and not the other way around. unfortunately there are too many of you that are entirely pussified by your programming that its a shocking notion to consider!

the government decides to change a narrative, and people follow right along. that's where the whole "sheep" thing came from.

this entire premise of "well things are more crazy these days therefore cops need more leeway to just do whatever's necessary to keep the populace from misbehaving" is a crock of bullshit and I dont know how people ever came to subscribe to the notion.

DemonGeminiX
03-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Actually Hal, in this country, gun ownership is a right. It is a privilege too, and I agree with the Spider-man quote, but it is an assumed right of the people of the USA to keep and bear arms, that right protected by the 2nd amendment of the US Constitution.

Ok, continue.

DemonGeminiX
03-11-2015, 06:31 PM
I read the article and watched the video and this guy's a fucking idiot. He was looking to start shit with the police and I don't blame the police one bit for following him around, especially since he was near a school and residents were complaining about him. The police did the right thing, in my honest opinion.

FBD
03-11-2015, 07:38 PM
Funny, that. A right that's frowned upon using, by the enforcers of the law. And he's a dick for exercising his rights, but the cops arent dicks for completely overreacting and trying to provoke the motherfucker so they have an excuse to empty their clips into him and then take a paid vacation.

MrsM
03-11-2015, 07:52 PM
Funny, that. A right that's frowned upon using, by the enforcers of the law. And he's a dick for exercising his rights, but the cops arent dicks for completely overreacting and trying to provoke the motherfucker so they have an excuse to empty their clips into him and then take a paid vacation.

It seems similar to that whack job church that protests at soldiers funerals - they have a right to do so - however it's a complete dick thing to do... this guy is exactly the same IMHO. He is doing this not because he wants to take his guns for a walk, but he's doing this to get a reaction (hence recording it and posting it). I don't see how the cops overreacted - he placed his hand on his gun. He never drew it. The cop placed his hand on his gun only after the ass (who is armed) then approached the police.

DemonGeminiX
03-11-2015, 08:05 PM
Actually, he caused a school and residents to react to him. I'd call that 'disturbing the peace' and I'm surprised the police didn't charge him with it.

There's a time and a place. In front of a school full of little kids is neither the time nor the place.

FBD
03-11-2015, 08:08 PM
:shrug: the cop lies through his teeth right in the first interaction by acting all innocent like they had been just sitting there observing traffic.

what's that about trust and respect again? :lol:

they were following him.... I dont see the conversation going too badly, until mr tough guy just walks around his car with his hand on his gun!

you're resting your hand on your gun? its a resting place? would it be ok then if I rested my hand on my gun? (obviously rhetorical) with the tough guy asshole going you fdo whatever you feel you need to do???

that's his personal choice if the officer just feels like resting his hand on his gun??? :rofl: are you fkn kidding me???

"that makes me feel as if you have ill will towards me, if I were to do that, you'd probably pull your gun out and point it at me"
and what's that assholes response? help yourself? find out yourself?

uh....are you guys watching the same video I am? :lol:

who's being the dickheads?

sorry, the cops are being asshole dickheads and basically saying "we can flaunt our authority and even go beyond it, just like you can flaunt your right to carry a weapon openly."

you guys make me facepalm so hard sometimes.

FBD
03-11-2015, 08:13 PM
Actually, he caused a school and residents to react to him. I'd call that 'disturbing the peace' and I'm surprised the police didn't charge him with it.

the fuck that is disturbing the peace! wtf?!

you fuggin guys are some whacked ass sheep, I'll say that much.

redred
03-11-2015, 08:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DWJHVM8.jpg

Pony
03-11-2015, 08:27 PM
:nuts:

redred
03-11-2015, 08:38 PM

thats your opinion which you're allowed i believe you are a Southern tamandua

DemonGeminiX
03-11-2015, 10:33 PM
the fuck that is disturbing the peace! wtf?!

Fuck off with that bullshit "sheep" crap. The man was walking down a fucking street in a quiet residential neighborhood where a school is located with a fucking rifle and a fucking pistol in tow. Who in their right fucking mind does that? WHO? No one, that's who. Because it's fucking insane.

His actions scared the living shit out of residents and out of school officials. The residents called the police, the school went on lock down and called the police. The police responded out of the resident's and the school's concern for safety. The police didn't just fucking show up for the hell of it. They were called to address the situation by a general populace that was scared of him. He wasted tax payer's dollars by making the school go on lock down and making the police respond. They should bill that ignorant asshole for the wasted tax dollars.

To quote a beloved scifi actor that has recently passed away: The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one. The police need to consider the safety needs of the school and the residents above all else. They matter more than one stupid asshole that erroneously believes that it's a good idea to "exercise his rights" and make an ass out of himself on the internet.

Because the asshole wasted everybody's fucking time and tax dollars, because he scared the shit out of people and children, he damn well should be fucking arrested for disturbing the peace. Because he fucking DISTURBED THE FUCKING PEACE BY BEING A FUCKING SELFISH IGNORANT ASSHOLE.

There's a difference between can and should. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. He could do it, but he shouldn't. Why? BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING INSANE. He wants to exercise his rights, by all means. But there's a time and a place for such things, and in the middle of a fucking residential neighborhood in front of a fucking school full of little fucking kids during school hours is not the fucking time nor the fucking place.

Anybody who thinks it is IS A FUCKING MORON. PERIOD. END OF.

redred
03-12-2015, 08:10 AM
http://fox2now.com/2015/03/12/2-police-officers-shot-near-ferguson-police-department/

really makes you wonder why the police were ready to draw and use there guns doesn't it :shrug:

luckily with the case of this man just making sure he still had his right to carry his guns all the police got was being called names and swore at

Hal-9000
03-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Actually Hal, in this country, gun ownership is a right. It is a privilege too, and I agree with the Spider-man quote, but it is an assumed right of the people of the USA to keep and bear arms, that right protected by the 2nd amendment of the US Constitution.

Ok, continue.

You actually think I'm not aware of that after countless discussions on the subject?? :lol: Wow...and then you have to explain the right, like I'm a child and have never seen it before. It's the basis for my statement just in case you're unclear........Ok, continue????? :lol: holy fuck...

It's that mindset of some Americans that I'm addressing in the sentence I wrote. Thinking that having the right = automatically being a responsible gun owner, no further action necessary.

Then when a situation like the one in the story occurs, people get all butthurt because the cops are trying to determine if a man is a threat while openly carrying a gun, walking past a school...

Actually forget continuing....just by quoting that right as if I'm a child, makes any further keystrokes a waste of my fucking time

FBD
03-12-2015, 08:51 PM
Fuck off with that bullshit "sheep" crap. The man was walking down a fucking street in a quiet residential neighborhood where a school is located with a fucking rifle and a fucking pistol in tow. Who in their right fucking mind does that? WHO? No one, that's who. Because it's fucking insane.

Insane? Right, the government taught you that.

His actions scared the living shit out of residents and out of school officials. :hills: Yes because the government taught us all that anyone with a gun is a fuckin madman that will snap and kill people for no reasonThe residents called the police, the school went on lock down and called the police.again another conditioned response The police responded out of the resident's and the school's concern for safety. the government is who the cops protectThe police didn't just fucking show up for the hell of it. no, they showed up to harass someone who was doing nothing illegalThey were called to address the situation by a general populace that was scared of him. because they have been conditioned to be, its not plain as fucking day? OMG GUN HE'S GOING TO KILL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!He wasted tax payer's dollars by making the school go on lock down and making the police respond. They should bill that ignorant asshole for the wasted tax dollars.no, the police wasted taxpayer money by sending a gaggle of cars to go accost someone who was doing NOTHING ILLEGAL

To quote a beloved scifi actor that has recently passed away: The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one. The police need to consider the safety needs of the school and the residents above all else. They matter more than one stupid asshole that erroneously believes that it's a good idea to "exercise his rights" and make an ass out of himself on the internet.the needs of the government outweigh the needs of YOU. get that through your head.

Because the asshole wasted everybody's fucking time and tax dollars, because he scared the shit out of people and children, he damn well should be fucking arrested for disturbing the peace. Because he fucking DISTURBED THE FUCKING PEACE BY BEING A FUCKING SELFISH IGNORANT ASSHOLE.again, a conditioned overreaction produced this result

There's a difference between can and should. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. He could do it, but he shouldn't. Why? BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING INSANE. He wants to exercise his rights, by all means. But there's a time and a place for such things, and in the middle of a fucking residential neighborhood in front of a fucking school full of little fucking kids during school hours is not the fucking time nor the fucking place.

Anybody who thinks it is IS A FUCKING MORON. PERIOD. END OF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcE5aDTszrY

I hear ya bleetin but ya cant come in

sheep= conditioned to respond to certain signals a certain way.

shall I start calling you all Pavlov's Sheep? You're doing a GREAT FUCKING JOB of responding as you have been programmed, you fucking dolt. And you dont even realize it!

Now go back to your bleating and sit in front of the TV and watch your stupid fucking shows, and feel all nice and safe until the curtain gets peeled back, and you'd better pray you're fucking dead before it really does get pulled back.

Fucking clueless, you are, DGX. Fucking. Clueless.

FBD
03-12-2015, 08:57 PM
nevermind that its the police that are the ones who snap and kill motherfuckers.

at least civilians that do it are insane. police, government agents...they do it because they can get away with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY0o7F-P27o

what you miss is that since the government is a wholly owned and operated subsidiary of the monied interests that drive its policies,

dingdingdingding! monied interests have brought the USA, europe, and everywhere else they've infected right to the precipice of disaster.

monied interests dont want you having guns.

monied intersts want people to call you insane for having a gun, or god forbid, openly carrying it in the few places left it is still legal to do so!

WHY?

BASTILLE DAY

FBD
03-12-2015, 09:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpP8MJkdvlM

now I know why Sertes facepalmed himself out of existence :lol:

but then again, I've been full of shit in DGX's mind ever since the moment he discovered I dont have a slip of paper from a college saying I have a degree in something :rofl: that was one of THE most pathetic online interactions I've ever had, honestly. get a PM saying dude you know too much what's your degree in :lol: and then I tell him none, then no response, then treat me like an insane asshole from then on.

that's some fucking class, DGX. super class. I wish I had that much class. :lol: fucknut.

Goofy
03-12-2015, 09:42 PM
You just earned yourself a weeks holiday FBD, i'm fucking sick of your shit - if you can't keep it off MY forum then don't bother coming back.

Pony
03-12-2015, 09:45 PM
:clap:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2015, 10:01 PM
This thread has degenerated far enough, it's closed.