PDA

View Full Version : Mum, 33, refused entry to night club for being 'too fat and ugly'

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2015, 11:08 AM
By Richard Wheatstone - The Mirror

http://i.imgur.com/f0FKBf2.jpg

A fuming mother claims her and two friends were not allowed into a swanky city centre bar because they were ‘too fat and ugly’.

Stacey Owen, 33, was out with friends on Saturday night when she says her group were turned away from Neighbourhood, a bar in Spinningfields, Manchester, because of their weight.

She says the group of three were held back while others were allowed into the trendy bar and were twice subjected to hurtful putdowns as doormen told them they wouldn’t be allowed in.

Stacey, a travel rep from Droylsden, is now demanding an apology from the bar but says she has so far received no response, the Manchester Evening News reports.

She said: “I know I’m not exactly a supermodel but I’ve never known anything like it in terms of customer service.

http://i.imgur.com/jRbrTfs.jpg

"We were so shocked we didn’t know what to do.

“We were meeting one of our friends inside and at first we were told we couldn’t come in because they were full so we waited.

“After a while a group of lads went in and they said it was because there were too many women in and they try to balance the ratio so we thought ‘fine’.

“Then a group of women went in and we said ‘hang on what’s going on?’ and he turned to us and said ‘look, you’re too big and ugly to come in, I suggest you try elsewhere.

“I couldn’t believe what I’d just heard and asked him if he could say it again to make sure - he repeated ‘you’re too fat, you’re not getting in’.

http://i.imgur.com/UtpNyV3.jpg

“It was so uncalled for and I’ve never had anything so humiliating happen to me in my whole life.

“For us the night was completely ruined and we just went home.

“I’ve been in touch to report the incident since and ask for an apology but they don’t seem interested and I’ve had no response.

“I certainly won’t be going back and wanted to draw attention to it because I don’t think they should be allowed to speak to people like that.”

Neighbourhood has so far not responded to requests for comment.

Goofy
03-13-2015, 11:19 AM
Looks like she has a nice pair of sweater balloons....... i'll give her a pass :thumbsup:

RBP
03-13-2015, 12:10 PM
I am torn on these issues. My first reaction is usually to let the market decide.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2015, 12:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ToTQCiP.gif

DemonGeminiX
03-13-2015, 01:40 PM
She's got an 8-head.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-13-2015, 03:08 PM
I thought this was fairly standard practice

DemonGeminiX
03-13-2015, 03:25 PM
So did I.

Hal-9000
03-13-2015, 04:13 PM
maybe for hiring..but for patronage???

that's a little harsh IMO

PorkChopSandwiches
03-13-2015, 05:19 PM
Popular clubs stay that way by keeping it "hot"

You start letting the beasts in and the crowd moves on ;)

RBP
03-13-2015, 05:22 PM

Same as runnin dem ho's. I keep my bitches tight. Ya feel me?

PorkChopSandwiches
03-13-2015, 06:58 PM
#PimpHandStrong

deebakes
03-14-2015, 02:44 AM
fuck you kanye :x

Muddy
03-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Lets see what she looks like if someone else taakes the non staged picture

Hal-9000
03-14-2015, 04:01 PM

you've been shut down more times than a storm cellar door in Oklahoma during hurricane season, haven't you :hug:

PorkChopSandwiches
03-14-2015, 04:23 PM
I don't go to clubs, I'm hideous

Hal-9000
03-14-2015, 04:29 PM
awww don't be like that...you've got an all access pass to the beaner kitchen doors I hear :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
03-14-2015, 04:46 PM
#Fiesta

Hal-9000
03-14-2015, 04:51 PM
true story

I was helping move a 300000 dollar scanner/copier from our location to an oil company downtown...hit the reception desk and was going to ask what floor document services was on...chick cut me off and informed me that 'janitorial' was on the 3rd floor.

:lol: even the couriers felt that was a hearty burn