PDA

View Full Version : Australian Researcher Shows Images of ‘Strange Handprint’ on his Vehicle

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2015, 11:16 AM
by Cryptozoology News

AUSTRALIA — A Yowie researcher says he doesn’t know what caused the “handprint” on the rear window of the Jeep he uses to explore the woods looking for the unproven beast.

Jason Heal on Tuesday said that he was done checking the overall mechanical condition of the trail cameras he and his team had previously set up in an undisclosed pine forest in eastern Australia when he noticed the markings on the vehicle’s window.

“Even though our tree cams are waterproof, occasionally it’s good to take the batteries out to give them a break, because if the moisture does build up inside them it can affect the ability to work properly,” he said about the midday discovery.

Heal states that he had been checking on the cameras for about 15 minutes before coming back to the parked Jeep.

“Look what I’ve got on the Jeep here,” he says on a video he posted to YouTube. “It looks some sort of handprint to me.”

The images show what looks like a palm and fingers, almost twice the size of Heal’s hand, printed on the dusty window. At the end of each of the purported fingers there are also what appears to be five long claws.

http://i.imgur.com/e7cUObB.jpg
Heal shows the portion of his Jeep where the alleged creature printed its paws. Credit: Jason Heal/YouTube

“I tell you what, it’s pretty big too.”

The videographer doesn’t believe the print was there before because, he says, the dusty yellow dirt road collects on the vehicle every single time he drives up there.

“Even if it’s only for 20 minutes or half an hour, the dust gets there,” he explained.

Bears and primates are not native to the Australian wilderness.

Yowie, otherwise known as the Australian Bigfoot, is a monkey-like cryptid portrayed in the Aboriginal mythology and purportedly living in the Australian forests. Like his primate cousin, it is supposed to be a very curious and highly intelligent creature.

In the 1970s, two of Australia’s chilliest Yowie sightings were documented by the local press.

Heal, one of the two members of the J & J ​ Yowie Search organization, has been trying to show proof of the reputed creature since he and his partner began the research in 2012.

And they have captured controversial images of Yowie before. The film, released about a year ago, attracted bouts of criticism from both skeptics and Bigfoot enthusiasts alike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y_HIozESrg

One of their critics, who spoke with Cryptozoology News on condition of anonymity back in February, says we should carefully consider the video. He is also a Yowie researcher dedicated to collect audio out of northern Queensland.

“I do not support the alleged Yowie video. I am aware of the authors and wish no association with them. I can’t stress how highly elusive these creatures are. They won’t dance for apples under an IR light,” the man said.

But the Australian pair, who appear convinced there is a Yowie creature roaming the forests of Queensland and New South Wales, are determined to present the world with definite proof of its existence.

“This print is unbelievable, I just can’t believe this,” Heal said.

deebakes
03-16-2015, 01:00 PM
so many strange handprints :shock: