PDA

View Full Version : Man Beats Pregnant Woman Who Didn’t Thank Him

Teh One Who Knocks
03-17-2015, 10:17 AM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/LyzD1qR.png

Lakeeya Walker, 22, claims that a man punched and kicked her on March 5 because she didn't thank him for holding a door open.

"He said, 'I'm going to kick this baby out of your womb,'" Walker told DNAinfo New York.

Walker, who is seven months pregnant, was originally told by physicians that there was a blood clot near the head of the fetus, but was later told that her unborn child survived.

According to the NYPD, Darryl Guillyard, 32, opened the door for Walker at the public housing building where she worked as a caretaker for the New York City Council Housing Authority (NYCHA).

Guillyard allegedly tossed coffee in Walker's face, called the young woman an "ungrateful f----- b----" and physically assaulted her.

"I was just thinking, try to protect yourself, try to protect yourself," Walker added. "He was trying to kill my baby."

However, there may be more to the story than just a random attack.

"It's crazy I don't know this man from left field, how does he know I'm with child?" Walker told KABC.

Walker suspects that she was targeted for the attack by another NYCHA worker whom she had some conflicts with.

"She stood across the street the whole time and did nothing," Walker added.

Walker was reassigned to a different housing site by the NYCHA.

deebakes
03-17-2015, 12:54 PM
:wtf2:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-17-2015, 01:08 PM
She deserved it :hand:

Ungrateful fucking bitch [-(

deebakes
03-17-2015, 01:13 PM
seems a bit extreme for being an ungrateful fucking bitch though :shrug:

Hal-9000
03-17-2015, 04:04 PM
yaa there's a lil more here than him being upset because she didn't thank him.....