PDA

View Full Version : Focus Group!

Godfather
05-30-2011, 07:28 AM
I'm on an emailing list from EA that goes out once a week looking for gamers of all shapes and sizes to sign up to play-test developing games

You complete a quick survey and if they chose you for that session you come in the next week for a few hours. Usually you play games for an hour or two, have some free lunch, talk about the game, and go home with a free game or two from the EA store! It's cool too because competition to get in isn't really that tough... you get chosen every few times you sign up it seems like

I'm doing one tomorrow that's longer than usual... 6 hours but the compensation is 2 games. The title is unannounced and has to remain secret but it should be cool!

Anyone ever done these things before? My buddies do them once in a while too and it's a good time. Looking forward to it. EA's headquarters in Vancouver is a crazy nice building

redred
05-30-2011, 09:12 PM
The title is unannounced and has to remain secret but it should be cool!

but i'm sure you can tell us can't you :lol:

Godfather
05-31-2011, 12:22 AM
Just got back... played games with some cool people for a few hours, got NHL 11 and Medal of Honor for free out of it, not to mention a good lunch!

Gotta like that :mrgreen: