PDA

View Full Version : Teens Steal Dairy Queen Tip Jar, Then Boast On Social Media

Teh One Who Knocks
03-19-2015, 11:26 AM
Deadline Detroit

http://i.imgur.com/3FRoIOz.png

A Dairy Queen on Harper Avenue in St. Clair Shores gave out ice cream cones Monday to commemorate the 75th anniversary of Dairy Queen.

But that apparently wasn't enough for several teenage girls, who decided to steal the tip jar.

"I thought, oh my gosh, we're giving everything away today and they're stealing what they can't get," Dairy Queen Owner Liz Hope told Fox 2's Taryn Asher.

The teens decided to post the theft on the social media site Snapchat with the words: "Robbed dairy queen tip jar." Each proudly smiled in the camera, Fox 2 reports.

They sent it to all of their friends and then some, probably never thinking Fox 2 would get hold of it, Fox 2 reports.

"I think they are stupid. Who does that? They should be the dumbest criminals," Hope told Fox 2.

Dairy Queen's customers shared the Snapchat video and took pictures of the getaway car, license plate and all. Police now have that info, Fox 2 reports.

Hope said, "I don't want them to go to jail or anything. I want them to learn a lesson that they shouldn't be doing things like that, it's not how they should be growing up."

deebakes
03-19-2015, 01:11 PM
fuck you kanye :x

lock these bitches up to make an example of them :axe:

Hal-9000
03-19-2015, 04:36 PM
we have guys stealing our Remembrance Day poppy funds off store counters...

no better way to get the whole city to hate you instantly if you get caught :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
03-19-2015, 04:39 PM
fucking white people