PDA

View Full Version : Ariz. woman flashes kids at bar mitzvah, lets boys fondle new breast implants: cops

Teh One Who Knocks
03-26-2015, 10:51 AM
By Melissa Chan - New York Daily News

http://i.imgur.com/UpY6WgFm.jpg

Mazel tov!

An Arizona woman who had recently gotten breast implants was busted after she got wasted at a Scottsdale bar mitzvah, showed off her new boobs to a group of unimpressed peers — and then got rowdy with a bunch of boys, police said.

Lindsey Radomski, 32, got her peep show started by flashing about five adults Saturday at a party with about 100 guests.

When she was scolded not to expose herself again, she tried exciting a group of “juveniles” by the pool, police said.

The drunken yoga instructor later let seven underage boys, ages 11 to 15, fondle her new jugs in a bedroom, while most of the guests had gone home or fallen asleep.

She allegedly performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy who was the last to leave, police said.

“It’s definitely an odd case,” Sgt. Ben Hoster told the Daily News. “We’ve never seen a case like this before. You have an adult, and you have so many juveniles -- we’re just concerned for the kids.”

Radomski later told authorities she was too intoxicated to remember the wild night, but admitted to flaunting her new chest.

She was arrested Tuesday after the teen’s parents reported the incident to the cops.

Radomski has charged with sexual conduct with a minor, sexual abuse and indecent exposure.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-26-2015, 01:05 PM
:hand: he's a man now, your laws don't apply

Loser
03-26-2015, 05:18 PM
Ugly. Guilty. Give the chair.

Hal-9000
03-26-2015, 05:22 PM
she tried exciting a group of “juveniles” by the pool, police said.

tried....:lol:

deebakes
03-27-2015, 01:26 AM
shalom!

http://i62.tinypic.com/iwpvnc.gif

Teh One Who Knocks
06-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Matthew Casey, The Republic

A grand jury has declined to indict a 33-year-old yoga instructor who Scottsdale police accused of having oral sex with a 15-year-old boy during a Bar Mitzvah party earlier this year, according to a Scottsdale police spokesman.

Scottsdale police arrested Lindsey Ann Radomski, 33, in March on suspicion of 21 felonies, including sexual conduct with a minor, sexual abuse and indecent exposure after they alleged she had a sexual encounter with seven underage boys.

A Maricopa County Grand Jury recently returned a "no true bill" against Radomski, meaning it did not find enough evidence to indict her, said Sgt. Ben Hoster, a Scottsdale police spokesman.

Hoster said the criminal inquiry of Radomski is ongoing and Scottsdale police detectives can either follow the Maricopa County Attorney's Office's suggestions for additional investigation or take the case to Scottsdale city court.

If the case goes to city court, Radomski would face misdemeanor charges, Hoster said. Scottsdale police had also submitted two counts of misdemeanor indecent exposure against Radomski.

A search warrant affidavit shows detectives gathered biological samples from Radomski. It was unclear Tuesday whether those samples had been analyzed.

No one answered the door at Radomski's Scottsdale home on Tuesday evening. During an initial court appearance in March, she told a judge she understood the seriousness of the allegations but that her side of what happened had yet to be told.

Jocquefe Blackwell, Radomski's attorney, said he's been working with police to get the case resolved in his client's favor. Radomski disputes police accounts, Blackwell said, and she wants to speak publicly about the case (he's advised her not to).

That the investigation was returned to Scottsdale police without indictment was "not a surprise to me," Blackwell said, "not at all."

As of Tuesday night, Blackwell had yet to receive word on whether the DNA analysis had been completed.

Scottsdale police alleged in court records that Radomski recently had breast augmentation surgery and exposed herself to adults and children at a Bar Mitzvah celebration attended by 80 to 100 people.

After the other adults had left the party or had gone to sleep, police said, Radomski invited seven boys into a room and let them fondle her breasts.

All but one of the boys left the room, and investigators said Radomski performed oral sex on a 15-year-old.

The next day, when the mother of one of the boys called Radomski to confront her, police allege that Radomski recalled exposing her breasts at the party but did not remember anything that took place in the room because she had been drinking, according to court records.

Radomski later told police it was possible that she had engaged in sexual activity with the boys in the room but also said alcohol clouded her memory, according to court documents.

Jerry Cobb, a Maricopa County Attorney's Office spokesman, declined to discuss grand jury deliberations when asked for comment Tuesday, citing department policy.

RBP
06-03-2015, 11:13 AM
:facepalm:

RBP
06-04-2015, 11:26 AM
Double standard for woman accused in child sex case?

EJ Montini, The Republic | azcentral.com 12:32 p.m. MST June 3, 2015

Is there an exercise pose called "downward facing double standard?"

Nothing else explains how yoga instructor Lindsey Ann Radomski has managed so far to avoid the really, really big trouble she could be in. The kind of trouble she most definitely would be in if she were a man.

Look at it this way:

Let's say a man was accused of doing what Radomski is alleged to have done.

Let's say a man in his 30s goes to a family gathering, and is later accused of unzipping his trousers and flashing his private parts. Then, that man is accused of taking a group of underage girls into a room with him, letting them fondle him and, ultimately, performing oral sex on one of them.

Is there a single individual on the planet who would suggest that – if true – the girls got lucky? Is there a single individual on the planet who would find that scenario funny?

And yet that is exactly what happened earlier this year when Radomski was accused of having done these things. One of the first comments on the article written by Matthew Casey of The Arizona Republic back then read:

"Epic. that kid has Bar Mitzvah bragging rights the rest of his life that no one else will ever be able to touch."

One of the other boys in the room supposedly told his mother about the encounter, which brought in the police. One commenter didn't like that and wrote: "Can you imagine being a 15 year old and telling your Mommy? What a wimp!"

Another reader chimed in: "This sad story does have a happy ending. Her evening pilates classes will be sold out with dudes for the rest of the year."

Scottsdale police arrested Radomski on suspicion of 21 felonies but a Maricopa County grand jury recently decided not to indict her. Her attorney now says that he believes his client was drugged.

Other women have been prosecuted for such cases. The Maricopa County Attorney's Office has sent several women to prison. But the double standard in the public's view remains the same. Or, as one of the first commenters on the latest news story wrote: "Dude you had the best Bar Mitzvah party ever!"

The case isn't over. Scottsdale police can investigate further or they can take the case to Scottsdale city court, where Radomski likely would face misdemeanor charges. This would be in addition to the two counts of misdemeanor indecent exposure already filed against her.

Some argue that Radomski has been "punished" enough, given the level of public embarrassment associated with such a case.

But if this were a man, embarrassment would be the last of his worries.

No one would be snickering. And there most likely would be a wave of public outrage if he were not indicted.

But some public perceptions take a long, long time to change. If they change at all. With cases like this, gender seems to matter. The old, ugly cliche still holds:

Girls get assaulted. Boys get … lucky.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-04-2015, 11:28 AM
I never got lucky when I was a teenager :sad2:

RBP
06-04-2015, 11:29 AM
Would yoga instructor face charges if she were a man?

Laurie Roberts, The Republic | azcentral.com 9:14 p.m. MST June 3, 2015

So a woman can show off her newly augmented DDDs – or whatever the size of her made-to-order assets – and then, according to Scottsdale police, invite a bunch of under-age boys into a room for a closer inspection, among other things, and no crime has occurred.

This, according to the Maricopa County grand jury, which declined to indict a 32-year-old yoga instructor, who was arrested in March after a weekend pool party.

Substitute woman for man. Substitute DDD's for a lower portion of the anatomy. Substitute underage boys for girls.

Would you get the same result? Don't think so.

Police say 80 to 100 people were at a home near Via Linda and Shea, celebrating a Bar Mitzvah, when Lindsey Ann Radomski got drunk and began flashing her assets. Guests told her to go sleep it off. Instead, police say, she invited seven boys into a room and let them fondle the goods. Radomski then performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy, police say.

Some people would say the kid got lucky. Apparently, grand jurors among them.

Me? I'd say that if the police account is true, the boy was victimized every bit as much as a teenage girl who is molested. Clearly, Scottsdale Police agreed because they hauled her off to the clink.

Police allege that Radomski recalled exposing her breasts at the party but didn't remember anything that took place in the room because she'd been drinking, according to court records. She later told police it was possible she'd engaged in sexual activity with the kiddies but then that demon alcohol has hazed her memory.

Radomski was arrested on suspicion of 21 felonies, including sexual abuse and sexual contact with a minor.

Jocquese Blackwell, Radomski's attorney, told The Republic that his client believes she was drugged while at the party.

RBP
06-04-2015, 11:31 AM
I am trying to figure out what the grand jury heard!!

RBP
09-15-2016, 09:44 PM
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – A jury on Wednesday acquitted an Arizona woman accused of flashing underage boys at a bar mitzvah last year and performing a sex act on one of the teens.

Lindsey Ann Radomski was found not guilty on all 18 misdemeanor counts. Radomski, 34, cried and hugged her attorneys after the verdict was read by a Scottsdale City Court judge.

The jury got the case late Tuesday afternoon after a nearly seven-week trial.

"I'm just incredibly happy it's over. Thank God," Radomski said outside the courthouse.

She faced a sentence of up to six months in jail, a $2,500 fine and three years' probation if convicted.

Radomski was arrested in March 2015 on charges including public sexual indecency with contact and contributing to the delinquency of a child.

A grand jury refused to indict her on felony charges because of a lack of evidence.

Police said the yoga instructor invited seven boys ages 11 to 15 into a bedroom at a bar mitzvah and flashed her newly augmented breasts.

She reportedly allowed the boys to fondle her breasts and then allegedly performed a sex act on a 15-year-old boy.

Radomski said she was drinking that night and doesn't remember what happened. Her attorney said she was drugged while at the event, and she actually was the victim and the boys sexually assaulted her.

Prosecutors said Radomski may have been drunk at the bar mitzvah, but she still should be held responsible for her actions.

deebakes
09-16-2016, 01:08 AM
whoa :shock:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-16-2016, 10:45 AM
It was a jury trial, what more do yo want? There must not have been enough actual evidence :dunno:

deebakes
09-16-2016, 12:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/08zyMym.gif

RBP
09-16-2016, 01:06 PM
So went to a kids party last night, got hammered. Man! Apparently, so I am told, because you know, too drunk and all ;), I invited a bunch of 11-15 year old girls into a room to show off my new cock enlargement. I am told they played with it at my urging, then apparently I went down on an 15 year old. There are some people complaining, but it should be cool because I was drunk and "don't remember".

DemonGeminiX
09-16-2016, 03:10 PM
:-s

So instead of 1 inch, you have 2 inches now?

Teh One Who Knocks
09-16-2016, 04:04 PM
http://www.azfamily.com/clip/12731117/raw-video-radomski-talks-about-sexual-misconduct-trial

Raw video: Radomski talks about sexual misconduct trial

Muddy
09-16-2016, 05:06 PM
Bleh! Prison!!

Pony
09-16-2016, 05:31 PM
Prosecutors said Radomski may have been drunk at the bar mitzvah, but she still should be held responsible for her actions.

:hand:

Only men are responsible for their actions when drunk.