PDA

View Full Version : The world's weirdest toilet? Men complain they can't urinate because realistic-looking models are 'too sexy'

Teh One Who Knocks
03-27-2015, 10:46 AM
By Ian Leonard - The Mirror

http://i.imgur.com/Go6hoRZ.jpg

Male customers at a restaurant have complained they can't urinate because the realistic-looking models in the toilets are "too sexy".

The bizarre installation features three scantily-clad female mannequins standing next to the urinals - prompting some men to claim they've had trouble relieving themselves.

The restaurant is located in the city of Taiyuan, in northern China’s Shanxi province.

http://i.imgur.com/vix0Ni3.jpg

In order to use the toilets, men have to stand next to a glass panel containing the the trio of models.

One customer, Sun Kao, 24, told local TV: "I walked back out again when I saw the women there because I thought at first I was in the wrong place, but when I realised it was the proper place and I tried to relieve myself, it just didn't work.

"It was very off putting having a good-looking woman even if it was a plastic one apparently staring at me as I tried to do my business."

http://i.imgur.com/a15ZR7M.jpg

Images of the bizarre toilet installation quickly went viral on Chinese social media websites after being posted online, with many people sympathising with the guests about how difficult it would be to use the toilet.

LokWin6 posted: "Beauty, when a man looks at you, I can imagine he can no longer pee."

deebakes
03-27-2015, 12:56 PM
fags :hand:

Hal-9000
03-27-2015, 04:33 PM
maybe if you could piss in their faces

:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
03-27-2015, 08:44 PM
:rapeculture:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-27-2015, 08:49 PM
...realistic-looking...

:-k

Goofy
03-27-2015, 10:49 PM
Id piss all over those dirty tarts :tup:

Oofty Goofty
03-28-2015, 03:48 AM
For once, somebody has outperformed Japan in WTF!

FBD
03-29-2015, 12:56 PM
well, really, you're crossing signals there. the body is specifically wired for only one of those pathways to work at a given time, so you're fkn with dudes by sending signals to the brain that shut off the piss mechanism . totally ass backwards and even though this showed up in china first, I'll bet the 5 bucks I got left in my wallet from yesterday that this originated in japan :lol:

I mean really, write japan backwards in script and half the time it spells out ass backwards :lol:

deebakes
03-29-2015, 01:09 PM
napaj? :idk:

Hal-9000
03-29-2015, 05:46 PM
well, really, you're crossing signals there. the body is specifically wired for only one of those pathways to work at a given time, so you're fkn with dudes by sending signals to the brain that shut off the piss mechanism . totally ass backwards and even though this showed up in china first, I'll bet the 5 bucks I got left in my wallet from yesterday that this originated in japan :lol:

I mean really, write japan backwards in script and half the time it spells out ass backwards :lol:

No signal crossing here....I see a pretty face and immediately I want to piss in it :dance:

Pavlov's other dog...