PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot-Like Creature Caught on Camera in North Carolina

Teh One Who Knocks
03-27-2015, 11:26 AM
by Cryptozoology News

N.C. — A Bigfoot researcher on Thursday released footage of an unidentified creature roaming the woods of North Carolina.

Bobby Woods told Cryptozoology News that he has been looking for Bigfoot for about seven years and that this was the first time he was able to capture it on video. He is now part of a 4-year-old research team dedicated to finding evidence of the beast.

“This is the first time, and I mean first time I got this lucky to get it on video,” he said.

Woods says that he was out in the forest at around 2:45 a.m. when he captured the animal on camera.

“I was hearing something walking around behind my truck off into the forest,” Woods explained. “I grabbed my FLIR thermal and my trio and took a video this is all I could get, because the trio was already blinking dead battery.”

The 14-second video shows the thermal images of a seemingly wide-chested bipedal creature hiding behind a tree. The animal appears to be aware of the videographer as its cone-shaped head is seen in what looks like an attempt to keep an eye on the man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a-1YTSaUF8

Woods says that the alleged beast stood there for about 35 minutes before “taking off down into the valley”.

It is not the first time that the man has reportedly come across a similar creature. In 2012, Woods says, a “female Sasquatch” came out of the woods and took a candy bar he and his team had left on top of a tree stump in the “Mike Green area”. In a different occasion, the researcher claims that a “male Bigfoot” also showed up at that location.

“This is the same area where me and Sam had the big male come in,” Woods said in a video where he retells the encounter. “It was 11:45 at night and the best way to describe it is it sounded like a damn elephant coming through the woods.”

The man described the creature as “slim looking” with big hands and shoulders and covered in long, wet shaggy hair “like a wet dog”.

“It didn’t look like Patty. What I won’t forget is that the right shoulder looked as if it was broke,” he said.

Woods and his team of researchers say they have been looking for the beast for four years.

Earlier this month, a woman, also from North Carolina, claimed she and her husband were currently being visited by primate-like creatures.

deebakes
03-27-2015, 12:51 PM
so many bigfoots :shock:

Hal-9000
03-27-2015, 04:34 PM
It was there for 35 minutes and he gets 14 seconds of shit footage?

good work :lol:

Goofy
03-27-2015, 06:39 PM
so many bigfoots :shock:

What he^^ said :shock: