PDA

View Full Version : 'I'm Gonna Break The Window': Canadian Sergeant Caught On Camera Dragging Driver Onto Road During Traffic Stop

Teh One Who Knocks
03-31-2015, 11:19 AM
By Lisa Fogarty - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/Iqo8GMm.jpg

A police sergeant in Canada was reportedly caught breaking in the window of a driver he had pulled over during a traffic stop and dragging him out of the vehicle and onto the road.

The incident took place in Vancouver after an unidentified sergeant pulled over a man named Bodhi Sattva and told him and another passenger that he smelled marijuana, reports the Daily Mail. Sattva reportedly refused to open his window and asked the officer why he was stopped.

"I'm not playing this game," the officer told him. "I'm gonna break the window now in two seconds."

Sattva insisted that he had not given his "consent" for the sergeant to open his window, but the officer smashed his window in anyway and can then be seen dragging the driver out of the car and onto the pavement.

Sattva can be heard saying the officer is hurting him.

The Vancoucer Police Department reportedly defended the sergeant, saying drivers should cooperate with police and roll down their windows if they don't want them to be broken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uakHnLHsBk

FBD
03-31-2015, 11:29 AM
Money = measurement backed by murder, frauds enforced at the point of a gun.

Griffin
03-31-2015, 12:18 PM
Another dumb-ass punk thinking his cell phone gives him the right to be defiant. :tup:

FBD
03-31-2015, 01:28 PM
so you think its okay for a cop to go nuts and bust windows when someone doesnt roll their window all the way down? :-k

Griffin
03-31-2015, 01:39 PM
The video reeks of fake put up by groups that think cops are all evil, but lets assume it is legit.

The cop had probable cause to search and the punk refused, giving the cop authorization to use force. Personally I would have shot him when he reached into his glove box.

FBD
03-31-2015, 01:52 PM
yep, we've heard the meme ten million times over that all cops are trying to do is just make it home to hopefully see their family at the end of the day.

people like you that have badges are going to be the first sons of bitches shot in the face when the lawlessness hits.

sorry, sheep just make me mad. I'll see you guys later. enjoy and be sure to support your police state.

Hal-9000
03-31-2015, 06:50 PM
cop has probable cause for a search...guy doesn't submit to a request of rolling down a window??

can't condone the cops action of breaking the window and can't condone the guys action of disobeying a police request...

this is how people get shot in the US (by cops)....you roll with the requests until you're in a better place to examine the cops actions...

why do we give cops abilities and rights over and beyond that of the average citizen if no one is going to obey them? Then maybe we all could be cops...carry guns and make on the spot decisions about who is guilty right there, on the spot! :tup: YEE HAW!

FBD
03-31-2015, 07:58 PM
that we give cops additional privileges, which are abused with aplomb, is part of the issue

probable cause? there is no probable cause established in the video here. the dude is under no legal requirement to roll his window ALL the way down. an office can sprinkle him with crack just as easy as he can say I smell marijuana. every cop knows the essence and "proper" and "necessary" usage of a throwdown.

no, with these assholes its like you are dealing with a pit bull that has been raised to dogfight. as soon as they see another pitbull, they immediately move to assert their dominance.

get out the rape stand, you have no rights unless they decide to let you have them.

they can have their way with you just about any way they please - and at the federal level, that pretty much becomes exactly any way they please, and perchance you have a problem with that, why, you'll magically find a broomstick out of nowhere with which to attack, and cripes, this guy attacked us, we had to kill him.

imagine this happening in the 1950s.

yeah, that's what I thought :lol:

Hal-9000
03-31-2015, 08:05 PM
Since he's a Canadian police officer, I imagine he apologized after the arrest.

IDK FBD :lol: ffs...in your mind's eye, no matter what the cops do it's wrong....I can't imagine living in your Utopia because there would be no cops and everyone would be dead on the side of the road :lol:

FBD
03-31-2015, 08:14 PM
nope, it would be if you fucked up that badly, the town hangs you, or you pay ransom and lose all your town privileges, you come back, you get hung. murder someone, here's a rope for you. police wouldnt be a permanent spot replete with Extra Citizen status and privilege, immunity from almost all prosecution, early retirement and benefits to last you a lifetime, etc, etc, etc

abuse your government position and use it to enrich yourself, your family, your friends, and get lynched, just like you fuggin deserve.

Hal-9000
03-31-2015, 08:22 PM
Yes but in your world if the cops couldn't exercise any additional rights, how would you ever determine if anything was done wrong?

He looked guilty yer honor...

Git a rope....

:lol:

FBD
03-31-2015, 08:54 PM
:-k cops have to exercise additional rights to do investigative work? :lol:

no, its prove it the old fashioned way and not "well, this one's a cop, and we dont know this other guy, but the cops says he did something wrong." "book em, danno."

Pony
03-31-2015, 09:10 PM
By Lisa Fogarty - Opposing Views

The Vancouver Police Department reportedly defended the sergeant, saying drivers should cooperate with police and roll down their windows if they don't want them to be broken.

deebakes
03-31-2015, 10:48 PM
ridiculous, fuck you canadye :x

Hikari Kisugi
04-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Since he's a Canadian police officer, I imagine he apologized after the arrest.
IDK FBD :lol: ffs...in your mind's eye, no matter what the cops do it's wrong....I can't imagine living in your Utopia because there would be no cops and everyone would be dead on the side of the road :lol:

TO BE QUITE FUCKING HONEST ;)
If the chap got pulled over by a Canadian cop, and the driver didn't immediately apologise, then that's grounds for a search, the guy then didn't roll his window down, saying he didn't consent to it being opened. What part of being in Canada did this chap not understand.
You can clearing hear the cop even apologising to him every time he beats him with the nightstick, 'Wack', 'You're hurting me', 'Sorry', 'Wack'

PorkChopSandwiches
04-01-2015, 08:51 PM

DemonGeminiX
04-01-2015, 10:59 PM
What part of being in Canada did this chap not understand. You can clearing hear the cop even apologising to him every time he beats him with the nightstick, 'Wack', 'You're hurting me', 'Sorry', 'Wack'

FBD
04-02-2015, 11:41 AM
:lol: jackboot jackbootin' ya is still jackbootin' ya even if he's apologizing while doing it

tyranny with manners :lol:

is still tyranny