PDA

View Full Version : For those that still live in ChIraq...

Loser
04-01-2015, 01:49 AM
Robbers set up fake road blocks, then attack drivers on Chicago’s South Side

CHICAGO — Chicago police say a group of robbers have been using fake road blocks to attack drivers.

This is happening in the Fuller Park neighborhood on the South Side.

It’s happened twice in the last five days in the 300 and 400 blocks of west 51st Street, around 6 p.m.

After drivers stop to move a construction barrel blocking the street, three or four suspects start attacking and robbing them.

Police have only released vague descriptions of the suspects.

Be careful and stay outta the south side.

RBP
04-01-2015, 01:59 AM
Be careful and stay outta the south side.

300 and 400 block of W 51st. :lol: Complete shithole.

I remember getting offered a "date" at 5:30 am at 51st and Halsted (maybe 800 W). No thanks, a little too early for a crack whore. :hand:

I used to do work over there at about 650 W. They literally built a concrete wall on the outside of the plant to prevent stray bullets from coming into the employee lunchroom. :lol:

Come to think of it, there's a police station like 2 blocks from those attack addresses, just on the other side of the Ryan. :-k

RBP
04-01-2015, 02:05 AM
I actually use that neighborhood as an example when people talk about being stopped just because they are different. I had a teenage step daughter in a past life who stole my SUV and was in that neighborhood late at night. The cops pulled her over and brought her to that police station I mentioned. Why was she pulled over? Because she was a white girl in a neighborhood where she didn't belong. The cops said the only white girls in nice vehicles in that area are either lost or looking for drugs. In either case, they don't let them continue their journey.

I wasn't pissed at the cops for an illegal stop, I thanked them.

Hal-9000
04-01-2015, 04:48 PM
300 and 400 block of W 51st. :lol: Complete shithole....

I used to do work over there at about 650 W. They literally built a concrete wall on the outside of the plant to prevent stray bullets from coming into the employee lunchroom. :lol:

:rofl: