PDA

View Full Version : Pastor Claims 9/11 Was God's Judgment For Abortion

Teh One Who Knocks
04-01-2015, 11:14 AM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/zMeggf5.png

Dallas megachurch Pastor Robert Jeffress gave a message at Liberty University today in which he claimed that the 9/11 terrorist attack was God's judgment for abortion in America.

Pastor Jeffress said that history shows what God does to countries that sanction the killing of their own children, noted RightWingWatch.org.

Pastor Jeffress then applied that scenario to 9/11 and the U.S.:

People ask me all the time, "Well, I just don't understand why God wouldn't protect our nation and he would allow these radical Muslims on 2001 to kill 3,000 of our citizens and why God doesn't protect us. Surely, God doesn't use pagans to bring judgment upon his own people, does he?" Just read the Bible. God will not allow sin to go unpunished and he certainly won't allow the sacrifice of children to go unpunished.

The founder of Liberty University, Rev. Jerry Falwell, claimed in 2001 that abortionists, feminists, LGBT people, the ACLU and People for the American Way (which owns RightWingWatch.org) "helped" 9/11 happen.

Falwell later said that only the terrorists were to blame, and that his comments had been taken out of context, reported The Guardian.

Goofy
04-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Pastor Robert Jeffress should speak to FBD and learn the truth :thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
04-01-2015, 12:35 PM
Pastor Jeffries needs to get tuned-up upside his head with a baseball bat.

Hal-9000
04-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Hey Pastor Robert Jeffress...what about all of the other people that died in 2001 from various causes? How come God didn't protect them?

Did God pick and choose and say - This calamity is my doing, but that train disaster that killed 300 people was not. I have spoken bitches.

You don't know the will of God any more than I know the will of a caterpillar you mook.

FBD
04-02-2015, 11:42 AM
Pastor Robert Jeffress should speak to FBD and learn the truth :thumbsup:

:lol: experience has told me some people just have their minds made up that the TV told them the troof and aint nobody gonna tell em no different no matter what's shown to 'em