PDA

View Full Version : Father Of Fifteen Children With Ten Different Women Has Cost Taxpayers Close To $3 Million

Teh One Who Knocks
04-01-2015, 11:16 AM
By Matiss Batarags - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/RtXMFvZ.jpg

Keith MacDonald, an English 29-year-old, has allegedly fathered fifteen children with at least ten different women. MacDonald was featured in England in a television documentary called ’40 Kids by 20 Women.’

MacDonald is unemployed and refuses to work, claiming that it is too boring. He has also received unemployment benefits in the past for allegedly hurting his back. According to Mirror, the benefits he has received for all of his children have cost taxpayers almost $3 million.

MacDonald claims to pick most of the women up on the bus route around Sunderland, England.

He explained, “It's easy - they never seem to say no. Just chat them up on the bus.”

"That's what I do and they never seem to say no,” he continued. “If they like you, they like you. Get their number and text them and arrange to meet when you come off the bus."

MacDonald gained notoriety in 2011 after trying to fake his death. This was an attempt to avoid being responsible for his ninth child.

This story was told by an ex-partner. MacDonald allegedly beat her up and was found guilty a year later of common assault. He was also found guilty of theft after having an argument over a grilled cheese sandwich.

The father of 15 already had six children by the time he was twenty years old. In 2008 he gloated that he refuses to use any form of birth control.

He said, “It's not my fault - I thought they were all on the pill. I have fun, come through to Newcastle, or go into Sunderland.”

MacDonald has reportedly fathered four children since 2013.

DemonGeminiX
04-01-2015, 12:12 PM
Time to cut his nuts off. :thumbsup:

lost in melb.
04-01-2015, 01:16 PM
He's classy. I"d lay him :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-01-2015, 01:20 PM
:racist:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-01-2015, 01:27 PM
:england:

Hugh_Janus
04-01-2015, 08:36 PM
this must be the bellend that was on the news today... saying that to remember his kids' names, he gets them tattoed on his back :facepalm:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-01-2015, 08:43 PM
:england:

Read a story in the US where a black guy had fathered all these children with different women, then was killed. So the state benefits kicked in for all the kids, probably like $900 a month per. Even though he was providing $0 before he was killed. I'll have to see if I can find the story. Cost a fortune, but he was required to die first

Hugh_Janus
04-01-2015, 09:18 PM
$50 says he isn't dead

deebakes
04-01-2015, 11:18 PM
fuck you white kanye :x