PDA

View Full Version : Homeless Man Wearing Carpet As Shoes Receives Generous Gift From Police Officer

Teh One Who Knocks
04-01-2015, 05:14 PM
By Emily Smith - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/GpUN84f.jpg

One act of kindness has put a Palm Beach, Florida, deputy in the spotlight.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reported on its Facebook page recently that deputies had been sent to a gas station, where a man was reportedly begging. When they arrived, one deputy found a man wearing carpet for shoes.

"After I get past the necessary, I ask him what size shoe he wears because I was going to get him shoes," oene deputy wrote on Facebook.

The responding deputy said he was going to get the man a pair of shoes, but a K9 deputy reacted first. He pulled a used pair of $200 boots from his truck and handed them to the shoeless man.

Coincidentally, both wore a size 9-and-a-half.

"The guy instantly put a smile on his face," the deputy wrote. "Just goes to show you, we all aren't bad guys. We do protect and SERVE!"

A picture of the two has since been uploaded to Facebook, where it’s been received positively.

PorkChopSandwiches
04-01-2015, 05:24 PM
but a K9 deputy reacted first. He pulled a used pair of $200 boots from his truck and handed them to the shoeless man.

Coincidentally, both wore a size 9-and-a-half.

The dog wore shoes :shock:

Hal-9000
04-01-2015, 06:04 PM
the used pair belonged to someone else...

:lol:

#realgenerouswithotherpeoplesshit