PDA

View Full Version : Pat Robertson Claims Gays Will Force People To Like Bestiality, Anal Sex

Teh One Who Knocks
04-03-2015, 11:29 AM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/1WnFOIo.png

Televangelist Pat Robertson warned viewers on the “The 700 Club” today that gay activists were going to force them to like anal sex and bestiality.

Robertson was responding to the criticism of Indiana's new "religious freedom" law and a pizza restaurant that said it would not serve food at a gay wedding based on the law, noted RightWingWatch.org.

Robertson stated:

"Let me tell you, it doesn’t matter what custom you’ve got, it doesn’t matter what holy thing that you worship and adore, the gays are going to get it. They’re going to make you conform to them.

"You are going to say you like anal sex, you like oral sex, you like bestiality, you like anything you can think of, whatever it is. And sooner or later you are going to have to conform your religious beliefs to the group of some aberrant thing. It won’t stop at homosexuality."

Robertson also described temporary marriages that Muslims supposedly do to engage in sex with multiple women.

Possible GOP 2016 presidential candidate and former Fox News host, Mike Huckabee, told the Family Research Council's (FRC) "Washington Watch" radio show this week that the controversy about Indiana's law is a "phony crisis" similar to the "war on women," which Huckabee claimed didn't exist, noted Talking Points Memo.

"Washington Watch" host and FRC president, Tony Perkins, asked Huckabee when he thought folks were going to stop asking the government to intervene on discrimination against gay people.

Huckabee warned, “It won’t stop until there are no more churches, until there are no more people who are spreading the Gospel, and I'm talking now about the unabridged, unapologetic Gospel that is really God's truth.”

DemonGeminiX
04-03-2015, 11:31 AM
Hey, Porky. He's still alive.

FBD
04-03-2015, 11:34 AM
there's no war on women, there's a war on plebes by the plutocracy, what else is new?

Hal-9000
04-03-2015, 04:38 PM
Animals don't like anal :hand:

#firsthandproof

redred
04-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Animals don't like anal :hand:

only because they think you're taking there temperature

Muddy
04-03-2015, 05:14 PM
First they have to force me to be gay.. Then we'll talk about the other shit.. :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Hey, Porky. He's still alive.

Muther Fucker :willie:

FBD
04-03-2015, 07:06 PM
dont worry, another brainwashed ignoramus will pop up in his place to take tax free donations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmzIKX4xNyM