PDA

View Full Version : Woman Claims To See Jesus In Her Dental X-Rays

Teh One Who Knocks
04-06-2015, 11:47 AM
By Dominic Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/o4y5Eud.jpg

An Arizona woman says she was looking at an image of her dental X-ray when she suddenly saw the face of Jesus on a tooth.

Kym Ackerman, 32, says she was seeing her dentist late last month when she spotted what appeared to be the face of Jesus on one of her teeth.

“At my dentist, the computer shows the X-rays as soon as they are taken," Ackerman explained to The Huffington Post. "I said to the hygienist, 'That looks crazy! Do you see what I see?'"

The hygienist seemed to agree, and when they showed the dentist, he saw the same thing, but he wasn’t as freaked out as Ackerman and the hygienist.

"He was very serious," Ackerman said. "He looked at it, said, 'Oh yeah, I see it,' and started looking at my teeth. He wasn't as excited as we were."

Ackerman believes that the Jesus-like face could be a sign from her late mother, and she reveals that she now feels some extra pressure to keep the tooth healthy.

“My mom passed away from breast cancer when I was 17, so when I saw this, I thought, ‘That's my guardian angel,’” Ackerman said. “I definitely don't want to get a cavity in that tooth. My daughter wants to be famous and when she found out I was going to be interviewed by The Huffington Post, she cried, 'You're going to be famous before me!'”

Ackerman says she plans to frame a copy of the X-ray.

Goofy
04-06-2015, 01:18 PM
:facepalm:

That's actually the devil :ok:

deebakes
04-06-2015, 01:26 PM
he is risen indeed! :woot:

Goofy
04-06-2015, 01:27 PM
he is risen indeed! :woot:

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy :nono: