PDA

View Full Version : So.. Homo chickens.

Muddy
04-14-2015, 01:34 AM
I have a devout Christian who sits near me at work.. I love the guy like a brother.. But god damn, i can not get him understand that there are homosexual people out there that were born that way and dont have a choice.. He's such a great guy.. Kind, smart, caring.. But then this gay subject comes up and he totally misses the mark.. To the point where its almost obscene.. I have no interest or want to be with a member of my own gender, but i also understand that a lot of these people are born the way they are.. As a represetative of Christianty(and he is) it really leaves me underwhelmed the closed mindedness and blind intolerance the church fills their heads with. Its baffling and frustrating to me.. I guess thats the way it goes though when you toss out modern science in favor of folklore..

Griffin
04-14-2015, 01:41 AM
so you're saying that some people are natural born cocksuckers and not just a life choice made along the way?

Muddy
04-14-2015, 01:46 AM
I think that physiologocally, the choice is out of some peoples hands. Maybe its hormone levels..

PorkChopSandwiches
04-14-2015, 02:11 AM
Sounds like my father in law, I asked him why it bothered him, what other people do. He just shook his head :lol:

RBP
04-14-2015, 02:37 AM
The opposite is true also. The activists that screech about how all gays are born gay and it is never a choice are just as wrong. Some are born gay. Some make a lifestyle decision.

Like most social issues, there are extremes on both sides.

Loser
04-14-2015, 03:59 AM
I grew up with a guy that was gay from the day he was born. No doubt about it.

When we were kids, all of us would show up for Halloween in ninja, or wolf outfits. He'd show up like a princess, tiara and all.

He yelled loudly at his mom when she tried to MAKE him wear anything else.

He dated girls until he was about 16/17, when he came out to all of us. Funny part was, we already knew, and he didn't.

No doubt in my mind he was gay without his knowledge, and he kinda just..figured it out later.

redred
04-14-2015, 05:50 AM
Where does the chicken come into this ? Or is it an animal farm scene

Muddy
04-14-2015, 10:47 AM
Where does the chicken come into this ? Or is it an animal farm scene

Just something to put in the thread title.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-14-2015, 10:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw

Arkady Renko
04-14-2015, 11:07 AM
it's frustrating but I doubt you can achieve any more than agreeing to disagree. As long as he doesn't bother any gay colleagues, let him have his opinion no matter how daft it is.

Muddy
04-14-2015, 12:57 PM
We don't have any gay colleagues that I know of, and he isn't hurting anyone.. It just bugs me is all..

Arkady Renko
04-14-2015, 01:21 PM
I understand that, really. But since there's probably no way you'll even begin to change his mind, you're gonna have to live with it.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-14-2015, 01:22 PM
I understand that, really. But since there's probably no way you'll even begin to change his mind, you're gonna have to live with it.

Or kill him and make the body disappear :shifty:

Muddy
04-14-2015, 01:30 PM

I know.. I just wanted to vent.. And sigh... *sighhhh* :lol: Good to see you BTW..

Hal-9000
04-14-2015, 04:06 PM
I've read that it is an internal physical thing, not a choice based on environmental factors or a light that suddenly goes on when someone reaches 35 yrs old...

I've asked the hard question to a couple of gay friends, both males and females...they have all said that they knew from a young age that they were either different than most friends, or outright knew that they wanted to be with the same sex.

:shrug:

I would guess it's the same way as when I was 10 or 11 and a friend got a nudie picture out of Playboy that we all passed around...it hit a certain button inside and I've never looked back :wank:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-14-2015, 04:08 PM
I would guess it's the same way as when I was 10 or 11 and a friend got a nudie picture out of Playgirl that we all passed around...it hit a certain button inside and I've never looked back :wank:

:ghey:

Hal-9000
04-14-2015, 04:13 PM
you made it ghey [-(

Hal-9000
04-14-2015, 04:14 PM
Muddy's thread title brings up an interesting evolutionary question...

Are there homosexual dogs, giraffes, gophers, porcupines etc?

Muddy
04-14-2015, 04:14 PM
I found my step brothers 'Hustlers' when he went away in the Coast Guard.. God damn was that the mother lode for a kid to find... :lol:

Hal-9000
04-14-2015, 04:15 PM
I remember a CHIC magazine...full lips displayed, assholes etc...

it was like the holy grail for us :lol: real hardcore for the time..

Muddy
04-14-2015, 04:16 PM
I would have given years of my life at the time to fuck one of those women when I was a kid... :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-14-2015, 04:21 PM
I would have given years of my life at the time to fuck one of those women when I was a kid... :lol:

:rapeculture:

Muddy
04-14-2015, 04:22 PM
:hand: yeah... Ballls deep.... I would hit something like that like the fist of GOD at that age.. Over and over and over again.. :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-14-2015, 04:43 PM
Eat
Sleep
Rape
Repeat
???

redred
04-14-2015, 06:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eL8So6l.jpg

FBD
04-14-2015, 09:07 PM

even if she was *gasp* your teacher? :lol:

the level of mind control in some cases is astounding. in my case, it started extremely young, when my parents couldnt sufficiently answer questions to my satisfaction. not being able to justify their actions properly. not that they were terrible in comparison to a great many other parents out there, they "were doing their best, what they thought they had to do" but fuck's sake, people :lol: then seeing it with teachers. other parents. jesus christ...oh, wait a minute...the fucking nuns too, especially! son of a bitch!

so I grew up knowing they were all a bunch of fkn idiots, that could explain certain things, but not most everything else. every single last one of them, in all correspondingly relevant topics.

so it became no, I'm not going to take your word for it, just because you said it is so, I am the arbiter of my own judgement, I do not delegate such things. I question everything. every fkn thing. which is why math is so wonderful. and why statistics is so utterly fkn evil :lol: thats why I like math type things, or fixing shit. its nice and simple, no bullshit except for little job particulars that your own dumb ass overlooked :lol:

Griffin
04-14-2015, 10:13 PM
Muddy's thread title brings up an interesting evolutionary question...

Are there homosexual dogs, giraffes, gophers, porcupines etc?

No because animals lack the ability of organized thought it takes to make a choice.

Muddy
04-14-2015, 10:43 PM
even if she was *gasp* your teacher? :lol:

the level of mind control in some cases is astounding. in my case, it started extremely young, when my parents couldnt sufficiently answer questions to my satisfaction. not being able to justify their actions properly. not that they were terrible in comparison to a great many other parents out there, they "were doing their best, what they thought they had to do" but fuck's sake, people :lol: then seeing it with teachers. other parents. jesus christ...oh, wait a minute...the fucking nuns too, especially! son of a bitch!

so I grew up knowing they were all a bunch of fkn idiots, that could explain certain things, but not most everything else. every single last one of them, in all correspondingly relevant topics.

so it became no, I'm not going to take your word for it, just because you said it is so, I am the arbiter of my own judgement, I do not delegate such things. I question everything. every fkn thing. which is why math is so wonderful. and why statistics is so utterly fkn evil :lol: thats why I like math type things, or fixing shit. its nice and simple, no bullshit except for little job particulars that your own dumb ass overlooked :lol:

Is this in relation to the O.P. about gays?

FBD
04-15-2015, 10:12 AM
tangentially, yes :D it was more about the brainwashed christian, which seemed to be more the crux of your question... but wrt gayness, I agree w rbp. some people are born with it, some its a lifestyle choice. I've met some gaaaaaaayyyyyy people that are actually totally straight and have families and all that, but one look and one conversation and you'd bet 50 bucks right there the mofo was gay :lol:

Arkady Renko
04-15-2015, 10:15 AM
I know.. I just wanted to vent.. And sigh... *sighhhh* :lol: Good to see you BTW..

Yeah, I get that a lot. I'm also happy to see you didn't kick the virtual bucket yet. I recently realized that it's about ten years since I started snooping aroung the old place. Shocking!

Is this in relation to the O.P. about gays?

Doubtful...

Hal-9000
04-15-2015, 04:32 PM
No because animals lack the ability of organized thought it takes to make a choice.

So that implies that homosexuality is a choice....hmmm, interesting :-k

FBD
04-15-2015, 09:49 PM
Doubtful...

:razz: I guess I shouldnt hold equal standards to my readers :lol:

hold up left hand, jabba the hut, holds up right hand, darth vader...hmmm....how could these two pooooosssibly be related :lol:

with religious fundamentalists like that, they are hardcore brainwashed on purpose, so as to propagate the brainwashism.

I came to questioning everything simply based on deductive logic :lol: