PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Restaurant Owner Caught With Frozen Dog Carcasses Used For Meat Pastries

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2015, 11:34 AM
By Sean Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/F3a3G6D.jpg

A Chinese snack restaurant in Rio de Janeiro was caught with frozen dogs used to make pastries that were killed by enslaved immigrants kept in cages.

The restaurant — a popular fast food spot in Rio — was reportedly serving “beef” pastries to customers using the ground up flesh of dogs that staff members found on the city’s streets. According to reports, employees killed the dogs with blows to the head before putting their bodies in freezers for storage.

Police officers that busted the restaurant arrived to find illegal immigrants kept inside cages. The immigrants were allegedly being caged for up to 18 hours a day and forced to prepare the dog meat to serve in "pastels," traditional Brazilian meat pastries. The owner of the snack bar, 32-year-old Van Ruilonc, admitted to rounding up the stray dogs and using them for the meat-filled pastries.

"I’ve seen lots of bad things, but what I saw in that pastry house was worse than everything. To start with, there was a cell, like a jail, with bars and padlock, set up inside the snack bar, where the worker was imprisoned,” prosecutor Guadalupe Louro Couto said.

“Apart from this, he lived with the stench of dead dogs, which were kept in the same room. I couldn’t stand it. I started to feel ill and asked to leave. When we started to open the polystyrene boxes, we saw the frozen dogs. We were perplexed. There were various crimes being committed there.”

Warning: The photo is graphic and may be disturbing.
http://i.imgur.com/WpxhecM.jpg

Hal-9000
04-15-2015, 05:22 PM
I watched a disturbing vid many moons ago...dogs and cats held in tiny tote boxes and being skinned alive :(

it was Asian food prep and apparently more prevalent than most people think..

PorkChopSandwiches
04-15-2015, 06:06 PM
:yum:

Hal-9000
04-15-2015, 06:07 PM
the origins of ginger beef have always mystified me :-k

deebakes
04-17-2015, 02:36 AM
:homer: