PDA

View Full Version : Nanny arrested after she is caught on camera 'burning the legs, arms and hands of girl, 3, on hot stove as she screams out in pain'

Teh One Who Knocks
04-17-2015, 11:17 AM
By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

http://i.imgur.com/e0fZukh.jpg

A nanny is behind bars after she was caught on camera allegedly beating a young girl in her care.

Lidia Quilligana was arrested in Danbury, Connecticut last month after police viewed a video that allegedly showed her choking and beating a 3-year-old girl, and then burning her legs, arms and hands on a hot stove as she screamed out in pain.

This after the girl's family set up a nanny cam thinking that something was happening to the girl.

'You can hear the child yelling screaming,' said the prosecutor in court on Wednesday according to News 8.

'Multiple times she takes the child’s hands and puts the child’s hands on the burner.'

She then called it the 'worst video' she has ever seen in her career.

Quilligana has worked for the family, who are not being named for their daughter's safety, for about a year.

In December 2014, the parents began to suspect something might be going on, so they purchased the camera.

The defense lawyer working for Quilligana says the charges are completely false, and that her client even knew she was being filmed by the family.

Furthermore, four other families wrote letters showing their support for the nanny in court.

'She’s never had any problems in the past,' said Tunnard.

'She’s watched other people’s kids over the past three years, those are the letters I showed to the court. That she’s always been very trustworthy and they never had any issues with her.'

Quilligana is charged with first degree assault of a child under 10 years old and criminal mischief and will appear again in court on April 22.

Her bail has been set at $1million.

deebakes
04-17-2015, 01:20 PM
:wtf2:

perrhaps
04-17-2015, 02:27 PM
This after the girl's family set up a nanny cam thinking that something was happening to the girl.

Hey, yuppie-trash-delightful-cabernet-sipping-on- the lanai pukes! What's your three-year-old's name? Bait? You're not suspecting Consuela here of pocketing twenty bucks now and then, you're thinking that she's hurting your child! Assholes!

FBD
04-17-2015, 05:16 PM
If someone did this to my son, I would turn their head into a pumpkin and put them out of commission for at least a week

regrettably, a true fucking story, how is it yall figured I've never paid a dime in child support...

PorkChopSandwiches
04-17-2015, 06:10 PM
How did she live to a court date?

FBD
04-17-2015, 06:20 PM
wasnt her specifically, was her boyfriend at the time...and she married the fucker, too :lol: I think that was the last serious fight I was ever in, it was forever ago, I'm probably lucky she and his brother showed up and stopped me from killing the motherfucker

I was lucky mom was asleep when I got home from that, because I tiptoed upstairs and into the bathroom, shut the door turned on the lights and :shock: I was covered in blood - and I had a bit of a smug chuckle when I got done with my shower, because I couldnt really find any cuts on me, just a few bumps and bruises and that was the only time I ever bruised my right fist punching anything in my entire life. I grew up wrestling a 5 years older brother, and the vast majority of fights wind up on the ground, and that's where I was always best.

like my friend and teacher said, its funny, once I learned martial arts, I never got into any more fights :lol: