PDA

View Full Version : Drunk motorcyclist found trapped under his own bike – twice

Teh One Who Knocks
04-17-2015, 11:25 AM
The Sunderland Echo

http://i.imgur.com/gJHPfDr.jpg

A DRUNK motorcyclist found lying in the road under his machine by fellow motorists was almost three times the legal limit.

Deputy supermarket manager Martin Kennedy, 41, had been unexpectedly called into work on his day off when he set off worse for wear from the previous night, Sunderland magistrates heard.

Prosecutor Lee Poppett said a couple in a Nissan Juke came across Kennedy and his Honda XL 125 motorbike in Emmerson Terrace, Washington at 2pm on March 22.

“The man and his wife came across the black motorcycle lying in the with the rider stuck underneath,” Mr Poppett said. The witness released Kennedy, who smelled of booze and was not wearing a helmet, and placed the bike on its stand, the court heard.

Kennedy told him: “I’ve had too much to drink, I’m going to push the bike around the corner”. But he got on the bike and rode off, and was followed to his home address in Stridingedge, Washington, and police were called.

“Again, he has fallen off the motor cycle,” Mr Poppett added.

Kennedy, who had 99 microgrammes of alcohol in 100ml of breath – the limit being 35 – admitted drink driving. He was fined £350 and told to pay £85 costs and £35 surcharge. He was banned from driving for 25 months.

deebakes
04-17-2015, 01:18 PM
:oops:

and

:oops: