FBD
04-19-2015, 11:39 PM
:lol:

Hugh_Janus
04-20-2015, 07:18 PM
granite chin ftw

Muddy
04-21-2015, 01:11 AM
And then his brain swole up and he died from 35 consecutive concusions.

Hal-9000
04-21-2015, 04:27 PM
And then his brain swole up and he died from 35 consecutive concusions.

shhhh, he's meditating listen..

durhhhhhh.....derrrrrpy, durrrrrrh......gurgle, drool :)

PorkChopSandwiches
04-21-2015, 05:06 PM
He may have wanted to try a knee

Hal-9000
04-21-2015, 05:09 PM
it is a little intimidating when you unload your best shots at a dude's face and he stands there :lol:

*hard knee in nuts, take the point loss :tup:

FBD
04-21-2015, 09:40 PM
:lol: x2

if you recall some of the midbrain techniques I have spoken of, they contain the root of how the guy is able to do this. no different than the spears in the throat of what not. when you can raise significant potential and move it around and do things with it...that's a whole nother ballgame. it'll be interesting to see more fighters that actually have some internal strength come out and fight. but at the same time, usually once you can do these things, you appreciate what it takes to build that potential, and you dont waste it needlessly. well, note I said some internal strength - if this dude was *that* powerful, the opponent who does not have very strong internal strength could be sent right to the ground of his own swing upon contact :lol: (internal strength means superlative energetic potential, it comes in some number of...'flavors'...)

Hugh_Janus
04-21-2015, 09:49 PM
:lol: x2

if you recall some of the midbrain techniques I have spoken of, they contain the root of how the guy is able to do this. no different than the spears in the throat of what not. when you can raise significant potential and move it around and do things with it...that's a whole nother ballgame. it'll be interesting to see more fighters that actually have some internal strength come out and fight. but at the same time, usually once you can do these things, you appreciate what it takes to build that potential, and you dont waste it needlessly. well, note I said some internal strength - if this dude was *that* powerful, the opponent who does not have very strong internal strength could be sent right to the ground of his own swing upon contact :lol: (internal strength means superlative energetic potential, it comes in some number of...'flavors'...)

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vngxzd.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
04-21-2015, 10:00 PM

FBD
04-21-2015, 10:04 PM

FBD
04-21-2015, 10:05 PM
disbeliefs may prevent one from experiencing reality, that's part of the fuckery of quantum mechanics, its a tricky step to figure out how to remove the observer from certain parts of the equation :lol:

its only because this is the information age, and hidden things come out ;) decades ago we simply had no way to know a great deal of information, you had to have some super secret access to someone....now....you need to...find the marble in the oatmeal :lol: and perhaps drink from the fire hose :rofl: