PDA

View Full Version : Dallas teacher cusses at students, brags about penis in profanity-laced rant

Teh One Who Knocks
04-20-2015, 11:19 AM
BY Doyle Murphy - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

http://i.imgur.com/DFfaefvl.jpg

A dirty-talking Dallas teacher is in timeout.

The middle school instructor was suspended after he was caught on tape cussing out a class full of sixth-graders and bizarrely referencing the size of his penis, officials said.

“If you don’t give a f--k, then I don’t give a f--k,” the teacher said in the recording.

A 12-year-old student recorded Monday’s seven-minute tirade and showed it to her mother. The outraged mom shared it with CBS DFW after she claimed the principal of Holmes Middle School refused to do anything.

The foul-mouthed rant went from bad to worse as the teacher began talking about his penis.

“Some people’s d--k, they only go that far,” he said, adding improbably “My d--k goes all the way to that fence.”

He promised to show them when students laughed.

“I’m gonna show you what a d--k is,” the teacher said. “I’m gonna d--k your a-- over.”

The mother of the student who filmed the diatribe claims she took the tape to the school’s principal and was told to delete it, but she refused.

The teacher should be fired, she said.

“I want him to be out, and I don’t want him to be at any school,” the mom, identified only as Diana, told CBS DFW.

School officials condemned the teacher’s language.

“We’ve listened to the tape, and we’re horrified by it,” Dallas Independent School District spokesman André Riley told the Daily News. “We’re going to take steps to make sure our students are not exposed to that ever again.”

The teacher was placed on paid administrative leave while the district personnel office reviews the situation, Riley said.

He declined to release the teacher’s name.

Hal-9000
04-20-2015, 03:30 PM
This guy has been in two stories before this :lol:

Muddy
04-21-2015, 01:23 AM
Death penalty..

deebakes
04-21-2015, 01:57 AM
:facepalm: