PDA

View Full Version : Dying CIA Agent Claims He Assassinated Marilyn Monroe, and 36 more targets

Teh One Who Knocks
04-21-2015, 11:52 AM
Disclose.tv

http://i.imgur.com/M9jUNCe.jpg

April 19, 2015 - Normand Hodges swears he remembers vividly, each of the assassinations he committed for the CIA. He claims that all 37 of the murders he committed on the American soil, were ordered by his commanding officer, Major James “Jimmy” Hayworth. (Photo via World News Daily)

Dying CIA officer Normand Hodges claims he assassinated 37 people, including Marilyn Monroe. The 78-year-old said he worked for the CIA for 41 years as an operative. He also admitted to acting as a hitman for the governmental agency.

Normand Hodges is slowly dying. The retired CIA officer confessed to committing the assassinations during his stay at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, in Norfolk, Virginia, according to a World News Daily report.

Hodges was trained in martial arts and as a sniper. However, the former CIA agent said he is well versed in using explosives and poisons.

According to Hodges, Marilyn Monroe was the only woman he ever assassinated. Hodges said Marilyn “had to die.” Monroe had to be eliminated because the famed actress had become a “threat for the security of the country.”

Your News Wire reported a comment made by Normand Hodges regarding Marilyn Monroe’s death.

“We had evidence that Marilyn Monroe had not only slept with Kennedy, but also with Fidel Castro. My commanding officer, Jimmy Hayworth, told me that she had to die, and that it had to look like a suicide or an overdose. I had never killed a woman before, but I obeyed orders … I did it for America! She could have transmitted strategic information to the communists, and we couldn’t allow that! She had to die! I just did what I had to do!”

Marilyn Monroe died at home in her bedroom on August 5, 1962 between midnight and 1:00 AM. Hodges said that, while Marilyn was asleep, he snuck into her bedroom and injected the Hollywood actress with a huge dose of the barbiturate, Nembutal, combined with a powerful sedative known as chloral hydrate.

Hodges said he and four other CIA operatives carried out political assassinations across the country. According to Normand, the majority of the victims were union leaders, political activists, and journalists. However, he confessed that some scientists and artists, whose thoughts and actions threatened the interests of the United States, were also on the hit list.

Four of the CIA operatives that worked in conjunction with Hodges are now dead or missing. In 2011, Normand’s commanding officer, Major James Hayworth, died of a heart attack. Two other CIA assassins are also dead, and the last one, Captain Keith McInnis, is presumed dead after being reported missing in action in 1968.

The FBI is not taking Normand Hodges’ confessions lightly. They have placed the former CIA agent under custody and are conducting an investigation. However, as one might assume, very little documentation is available pertaining to such clandestine operations, including the death of Marilyn Monroe.

http://i.imgur.com/DmC5hoc.jpg

deebakes
04-21-2015, 01:04 PM
:fbd:

Hal-9000
04-21-2015, 04:31 PM
You gotta wonder about these death bed confessions. There's no advantage to lying about a crime when you're close to dying....especially something as heinous as admitting you killed a beloved actress.

:-k

Muddy
04-21-2015, 04:34 PM
Interesting..

Pony
04-21-2015, 04:38 PM
You gotta wonder about these death bed confessions. There's no advantage to lying about a crime when you're close to dying....especially something as heinous as admitting you killed a beloved actress.

I'm gonna lie about one with my dying breath. Just to fuck with people. :lol:

Hal-9000
04-21-2015, 04:39 PM
There was an air force officer that worked at the Pentagon claiming that there were/are artifacts from Roswell and that the government has been hiding UFO visits for decades. Again, other than ridicule...what does the guy gain from admitting something like this? He's near death and won't get popularity votes for it.

Hal-9000
04-21-2015, 04:40 PM
I'm gonna lie about one with my dying breath. Just to fuck with people. :lol:

Something big like you boned Estelle Getty before she died? :lol:

Pony
04-21-2015, 04:47 PM
yea something. :lol:

I shot jfk or Jimmy hoffa is bu rrr i ee ddd....:faint:

Hal-9000
04-21-2015, 04:50 PM
I would have been -2 when you shot Kennedy

:lol: gotta do better than that...

Pony
04-21-2015, 04:54 PM
Ok, I'll think of a more recent conspiracy, just to drive the wackos over the edge

DemonGeminiX
04-21-2015, 05:04 PM
:lol:

Hal-9000
04-21-2015, 05:05 PM
Pony flew 2 of the 4 airplanes involved in 9/11

*he's an excellent parachutist/pilot

redred
04-21-2015, 05:56 PM

any media money that he makes goes to his kids :shrug:

Hal-9000
04-21-2015, 06:14 PM
any media money that he makes goes to his kids :shrug:

:thumbsup:

I shot Hitler

8-[

Goofy
04-21-2015, 06:20 PM
I filmed the moon landing :ok:

FBD
04-21-2015, 09:15 PM
lol, the fbi is not taking it lightly. you mean mulder and scully are not taking it lightly, and somehow dont quite get it through their nerd skulls that the Corrupt Insane Assholes operate above and beyond any laws whatsoever, and the upper echelons of the bureau know it and kiss its ring when it walks into its offices. now go back to those lights in the woods over there, underlings, and dont cause any more stir lest you find yourself with an extended vacation.

so out with it, you ol bat. corroborate some jfk material that is called conspiracy, or tell us more about the other more important people you whacked, the dame is small potatoes and everyone knows it. out some big people where it came from. it doesnt matter if they were president at one time or not. If you've got a modicum of conscience and you love the ideas your founders set forth above being part of the killing arm of the international criminal bansteer cartel, then start squawking, and spill it all out broadcast live on the internet before the killing arm has someone come put a pillow over your head.

deebakes
04-21-2015, 11:12 PM
i love that :fbd: is now a smilie :rofl: