PDA

View Full Version : Crane, flatbed truck needed to move 1,000-pound Rhode Island man

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2015, 10:50 AM
The Associated Press

http://i.imgur.com/hzssDKq.jpg

A Providence man weighing more than 1,000 lbs. was moved by crane to a flatbed truck in order to make the trek down Interstate 95 to his new home.

A coalition consisting of the Providence and Cranston Fire Departments, Lifespan, the Hospital Association of Rhode Island and Bay Crane Northeast helped move the man from his closing nursing home room to a new facility in Cranston on Sunday.

Michael Raia of the Rhode Island Executive Office of Health & Human Services says planning for the move began weeks ago.

WJAR-TV reports the transport took nearly seven hours.

deebakes
04-22-2015, 01:21 PM
fuck you kanye :x

Griffin
04-23-2015, 02:57 AM
they should have just harpooned the beast and made lamp oil.

Goofy
04-23-2015, 06:03 AM
Jesus, what a fat waste of........ everything :| How the fuck does someone get that size? :wha:

Muddy
04-23-2015, 10:49 AM
Take that mother fucker to the dump..

Teh One Who Knocks
04-23-2015, 10:53 AM
You know, I can almost see someone letting their weight get away from them and reach 300 lbs, but like Goof said, how in the fuck does someone get to be 1,000 lbs?? It's obvious that he is bedridden and can't get around, who the fuck is bringing him that much food that he is allowed to maintain that weight?? The people that are feeding him should have some kind of criminal charges filed against them. At some point they have to stop enabling him, especially when they are the ones giving him all that food.

deebakes
04-23-2015, 01:12 PM
true dat homie :tup:

Hal-9000
04-23-2015, 04:58 PM
You know, I can almost see someone letting their weight get away from them and reach 300 lbs, but like Goof said, how in the fuck does someone get to be 1,000 lbs?? It's obvious that he is bedridden and can't get around, who the fuck is bringing him that much food that he is allowed to maintain that weight?? The people that are feeding him should have some kind of criminal charges filed against them. At some point they have to stop enabling him, especially when they are the ones giving him all that food.

maybe a salad or varied diet would help too..

http://i.imgur.com/M8E6e8C.jpg

deebakes
04-23-2015, 11:32 PM
is that kim kardashian? :-k