PDA

View Full Version : Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19

Teh One Who Knocks
04-24-2015, 10:27 AM
FOX 411

http://i.imgur.com/sR1VFaZ.jpg

Former "Everybody Loves Raymond" child actor Sawyer Sweeten died Thursday at the age of 19 at a family member's home in Texas.

Sweeten's older sister Madilyn confirmed her brother's death in a statement released Thursday.

"This morning a terrible family tragedy has occurred. We are devastated to report that our beloved brother, son, and friend, Sawyer Sweeten, took his own life," the statement said. "He was weeks away from his 20th birthday. At this sensitive time, our family requests privacy and we beg of you to reach out to the ones you love."

Madilyn echoed the last part of her sentiment in a post on her Facebook page.

"At this time I would like to encourage everyone to reach out to the ones you love. Let them have no doubt of what they mean to you."

Sweeten was best known for his role as young Geoffrey Barone on "Everybody Loves Raymond," where he starred alongside Madylin and his twin brother Sullivan. The siblings portrayed the children of Ray Romano's character on the CBS sitcom between 1996 and 2005.

Sweeten's co-stars shared their own thoughts and condolences on social media. Doris Roberts, who played Sweeten's grandmother, posted on her Facebook page that Sweeten "was a very sweet young man who will be dearly missed."

Patricia Heaton, Sweeten's onscreen mother, left her own message of condolence on Twitter.

Sawyer Sweeten was a funny and exceptionally bright young man. He is gone from us far too soon.
— Patricia Heaton (@PatriciaHeaton) April 24, 2015

A native of Brownwood, Texas, Sweeten made his first appearance on "Everybody Loves Raymond before he turned two years old. According to the Internet Movie Database, he also made one appearance on the Disney Channel show "Even Stevens" and appeared in the little-seen 2002 comedy "Frank McKlusky, C.I."

FBD
04-24-2015, 01:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzoPSV4ua94

PorkChopSandwiches
04-24-2015, 02:01 PM
Funny but how is it related

FBD
04-24-2015, 03:02 PM
the nature of reality and consciousness. pointless to kill oneself.

Hal-9000
04-25-2015, 07:36 PM
idk...I've had some pretty bad electrical pain in my teeth and face/jawline...and it doesn't stop with meds. Makes it hard to think about getting up every day for the next few years just to suffer for 20 hours and not enjoy any elements of life, because the focus is about just trying to get through the next 15 minutes. I'm a strong guy and the thought has crossed my mind. If your quality of life is no quality, and you're just enduring things because the world figures they know what's best for you...without that same world ever having to spend months or years in serious pain or discomfort. Situations and paths are different for everyone. If I was diagnosed with a form of aggressive cancer, or was told by a neurologist that I would have to take pills to 'manage' various forms of pain because there's no operation to fix it (and I was..), there's a temptation to spend whatever amount of your life that you want...on your own terms. No one should ever decide how 'wonderful' life is....for you.