PDA

View Full Version : Sudanese President Bashir wins 94.5 pct of vote in election - election committee

Teh One Who Knocks
04-27-2015, 10:36 AM
Reuters News Service

http://i.imgur.com/bHrqWVM.jpg

KHARTOUM (Reuters) - Sudanese President Omar Hassan al-Bashir won 94.5 percent of the vote in the country's election, which was held earlier this month, the election committee announced on Monday.

With a boycott from the main opposition parties in a country ruled by Bashir for more than a quarter of a century, the 71-year-old Bashir looks set to tighten his grip.

FBD
04-27-2015, 01:18 PM
sounds like a tyrant, maybe we should level the country and "free" them

Hikari Kisugi
04-27-2015, 05:41 PM
Well the problem mostly in Sudan is that you didn't.
The Muslim horse riders of the Janjaweed committed acts of massive genocide throughout the North of Sudan and Darfur province.
The UN and at the time the US took a humanitarian view of observation of these acts, and didn't intervene.

I recall watching footage shot from a gun ship of the jeeps and horse riders riding into a village, killing all, while the gunship sat 'observing' with the US pilot speaking over the radio mic, describing what he was seeing, and saying he could flick a switch and pull a trigger and stop it, but he was expressly forbidden to do so, as they never fire at the bird in the sky.
If I recall when his tour finished he quit.

Now Sudan is two separate nations, both a mess, but eventually the South might stabilise, if they can stop the North running raids, and stamp out their own internal corruption.
15-20 years ago this could have been dealt with, as it stands the rot spread across more nations in Africa, and now the Muslim hoard continues to expand and commit genocide as they go.
It won't get any better for the Western world as a result of inactivity.
Too late now.

Lambchop
04-27-2015, 05:54 PM
Allahu-rigged-bar

PorkChopSandwiches
04-27-2015, 06:40 PM
sounds legit

FBD
04-27-2015, 06:42 PM
right hk, showing once again that so long as you're not against banksters and arent calling for your national resources to be trader for other national resources of equal value, they will leave you alone to kill as much as your group wishes.

but, when that's different, see milosovan