PDA

View Full Version : 'Just call them n*****s': Baltimore city councilman lashes out at CNN anchor for referring to rioters as thugs

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2015, 11:19 AM
By Evan Bleier For Dailymail.com

http://i.imgur.com/CWIfPS0.jpg

A Baltimore city councilman has lashed out furiously against an CNN anchor who called rioters 'thugs.'

'Just call them n*****s,' Carl Stoke wryly told CNN's Erin Bernett live on air.

Before asking Stokes what he thought about the word, Burnett pointed out that Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and President Barack Obama had both chosen to use the word.

After mentioning the mayor had been criticized, Burnett asked, 'Isn’t it the right word?'

Stokes first responded: 'No, of course it’s not the right word to call our children thugs.

'These are children who have been set aside, marginalized, who have not been engaged by us.

'No. We don’t have to call them thugs.'

The CNN anchor questioned how his explanation would justify stealing from a CVS or burning down an old persons' home.

Stokes, who serves the city's 12th District, said: 'So calling them thugs? Just call them n*****s.

'Just call them n*****s.

'No. We don’t have to call them by names such as that. We don’t have to do that.

'You wouldn’t call your child a thug if they should do something that would not be what you would expect them to do.'

The host held her ground and said she hoped 'I would call my son a thug if he ever did such a thing'.

Obama said on Tuesday the looters should be treated as 'criminals' and 'thugs.'

'There is no excuse for the kind of violence we saw yesterday,' Obama said. 'It is counter-productive when individuals get crow bars and start prying open doors to loot.

'They're not protesting. They're not making a statement. They're stealing.

'When they burn down a building they're committing arson.

RBP
04-29-2015, 11:23 AM
That's hilarious. :lol:

Okay councilman... the niggers needs to calm the fuck down and stop destroying their own hood.

Better?

DemonGeminiX
04-29-2015, 11:33 AM
I've always thought that Erin Burnett was pretty. Maybe not Susan Hendricks hot, but still... pretty.

RBP
04-29-2015, 11:37 AM
I've always thought that Erin Burnett was pretty. Maybe not Susan Hendricks hot, but still... pretty.

Especially when she gets a little testy. Feisty skank. :wank:

deebakes
04-29-2015, 01:02 PM
cnn is the devil :lol:

perrhaps
04-29-2015, 02:12 PM
You've all been punked. That's Samuel Jackson portraying a City Councilman.

PorkChopSandwiches
04-29-2015, 04:22 PM
That's hilarious. :lol:

Okay councilman... the niggers needs to calm the fuck down and stop destroying their own hood.

Better?

:rofl:

Hal-9000
04-29-2015, 07:00 PM
You've all been punked. That's Samuel Jackson portraying a City Councilman.

just get to muthafuckin sleep!!!