PDA

View Full Version : Mum woke up screaming in middle of the night 'to find 14-year-old son raping her'

Teh One Who Knocks
04-30-2015, 11:12 AM
By John Shammas - The Mirror

A mother woke up in the night to find her 14-year-old son raping her, a court heard.

Initially she thought it was a dream, but after realising the "enormity of the situation" she began screaming.

Her teenage son, who is on medication for ADHD, had been having behavioural problems in recent weeks, Preston Crown Court was told.

For some years he had been in the habit of climbing into bed with his mother, but the boy - from Blackpool and now aged 15 - denied a charge of rape.

Francis McEntee, prosecuting, told the court: "The allegation in this case is that the defendant raped his mother while she was asleep. The factual basis of this case is that he was in his mother's bed.

"The issue is not any assertion of consent, or belief of consent. It is the prosecution's assertion there was penetration and the defendant's denial of that allegation".

The prosecution said the woman had been asleep before waking and realising the "enormity of the situation, that her son was in the process of having sex with her".

He added: "The defendant's account is that his bed was uncomfortable, there was damage to the bottom sheet, so he had gone in and lain in bed with his mother.

"You will hear his acknowledgement that his mother was naked, bar the brief underwear and you will hear his admission that she lay on her side and he was lying with his arm around her.

"The prosecution would invite you to say he was hoping to seek to try and provide an innocent explanation for his presence in the bed.

"Whether driven by drink or some other issue, perhaps because he had had drink, he climbed into bed with his mother".

In her police interview - which was taped and played in court, the woman said she was "trembling from the inside" after the alleged attack.

The teenager, who cannot be identified, left the courtroom while the interview was played.

Judge Pamela Badley explained to the jury he did not want to be present during the interview and that she had given him permission to leave.

Speaking of what happened, the woman told police: "I just know when I opened my eyes he was there. I don't even know what I said. He scuttled out of the room and didn't say anything.

"I just sat there holding my covers, screaming and thinking 'what the hell's just gone on?'

"All sorts was going through my head. Is he just sleepwalking?

"Does he know what he is doing? Is he aware? Now I am actually thinking what state is he in? Does he know what he has done?"

The mother told investigators that her son had had issues for a long time.

She described her last 18 months with him as being an "absolute nightmare".

She told police: "He's really aggressive towards me, throws things and hits me with things like slippers and cushions. Only two days ago I got cut. This is me trying out [sic] ground him and instil some punishment for the way he has been.

"I am concerned for my son, more concerned about what would happen to him."

The trial continues.

Goofy
04-30-2015, 11:39 AM
:puke:

deebakes
04-30-2015, 01:03 PM
i wonder how many times this happens and doesn't get reported :(

PorkChopSandwiches
04-30-2015, 03:35 PM
Did they use enormity so many times because his hog was so big?

Muddy
04-30-2015, 04:16 PM
Isn't "the mirror" like the national enquirer?

Goofy
04-30-2015, 04:18 PM
Isn't "the mirror" like the national enquirer?

Nah, it is an actual real daily newspaper over here....... isnt the national enquirer more fbd kind of stuff?

Muddy
04-30-2015, 04:19 PM
Nah, it is an actual real daily newspaper over here....... isnt the national enquirer more fbd kind of stuff?

fbd to the extreme.. 'Woman gives birth to a half human / half bat type of thing.. called batboy"

DemonGeminiX
04-30-2015, 04:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb9Lu0jA3Ac

DemonGeminiX
04-30-2015, 04:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhL8ZJkNRG8

Just for good measure.

Goofy
04-30-2015, 05:30 PM
fbd to the extreme.. 'Woman gives birth to a half human / half bat type of thing.. called batboy"

I bet the government did it [-(

Teh One Who Knocks
04-30-2015, 05:46 PM

Batboy was the Weekly World News :nono:

Before it went broke :(

http://i.imgur.com/yswuJ84.jpg

Hal-9000
04-30-2015, 05:52 PM
he escaped?

holy shit :lol:

Hugh_Janus
04-30-2015, 06:58 PM
we need to see pics of the mother before too much is said

PorkChopSandwiches
04-30-2015, 07:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8OGbLNe.jpg

Hugh_Janus
04-30-2015, 07:13 PM
#don'tgetit

PorkChopSandwiches
04-30-2015, 08:02 PM
Thats Norma and Norman Bates, he wants to fuck his mom #Psycho #BatesHotel

Hal-9000
04-30-2015, 09:37 PM
Thats Norma and Norman Bates, he wants to fuck his mom #Psycho #BatesHotel

read a stupid argument between some fans of that show....one guy - It's good but I don't appreciate the creepy incestuous undertones...other guy - Dude, you do know this is the story of the guy from the movie Psycho don't you? First guy - fuck off I'm not an idiot of course I do....I just don't get why he's doing all that stuff with his Mom...

:facepalm:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-30-2015, 11:09 PM
:lol:

deebakes
05-01-2015, 01:49 AM
he escaped?

holy shit :lol:

i'd say, "red?", but the ears don't match :shrug:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-01-2015, 11:32 AM
By Mary Clarke - Irish Mirror

A teenage boy has been cleared of raping his mother as she slept.

The woman told a jury she woke to find her son, 14, “on top of me”.

The court heard her police interview where she said: “He scuttled out of the room.

“I sat screaming and thinking ‘What the hell’s just gone on?’

“All sorts was going through my head. Is he sleepwalking? Does he know what he is doing? Is he aware?”

At first she thought she was dreaming, then felt “numb and shocked and repulsed”.

The court heard the boy, who had behavioural problems and is on medication, regularly got into bed with his mother.

She said the months before the alleged rape were a “nightmare”.

The boy, now 15, of Blackpool, Lancs, denied rape and did not give evidence. He was found not guilty yesterday at Preston crown court.

deebakes
05-01-2015, 01:26 PM
that's a frightening twist :lol:

DemonGeminiX
05-01-2015, 03:21 PM
Somebody should beat the living shit out of her for putting her son through that, then find him a more stable home with a more responsible guardian.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-01-2015, 04:20 PM
#AttentionWhore

FBD
05-01-2015, 08:30 PM

more tabloid crap far as I recall, they arent interested in exposing convenience theories, they just want entertainment value, like what color underwear princess Di was wearing when they were ran off the road and shit like that.